Chapter 10

A/N: Flashbacks will last at least 2 chapters

Ezra woke up to a bright light shining on his face as he covered his eyes. He quickly sat up and looked around and noticed Mira in a bed next to him. Ezra noticed his armor and weapons are off and saw them in the corner of the room on a table with Mira's lightsabers as well. Then Mira started to stir from her sleep as she looked at her father. "Dad, where are we?" She asked. "I don't know." Ezra answered. Suddenly they heard footsteps approaching the door. Ezra used the Force to grab his lightsabers and ignite them and Mira did the same. Once the door slid open there was nothing but two hands held up in the doorway.

"I'm coming in. Now Jedi, don't slice my head clean off my shoulders." A voice said as a guy in pirate outfit walked in with hands held up. The guy raised his head up slightly letting Ezra see his face and Ezra went wide eyed.

"Hondo?!"

"Ezra Bridger my boy! It has been too long old friend!" Hondo cheered as he wrapped an arm around Ezra. Mira stared at the two in confusion as Hondo patted Ezra's shoulders. "Look at you, still dressed up in Mandalorian attire. I still think you would look better in pirate uniform. Oh aren't you happy to see me again?" Hondo said. "I-I am but where are we? How did you find us?" Ezra asked. "You're on my ship heading back to our base. We found you on a familiar enemy ship and we were about to kill whoever was inside but when I saw the two of you unconscious and I made sure you two got the best medical assistance I could offer you." Hondo explained. "Heh, much appreciated Hondo. It really is good to see you again." Ezra said.

"Uh, Dad...?" Mira stayed silent during the exchange but made herself known making the two turn to her. "Mira, this is Hondo Ohnaka. You met him before." Ezra explained. "We have?" Mira asked. "Yes child, but you were very young. You can call me Uncle Hondo!" Hondo said.

"I thought Sabine said no to that name." Another voice said and they turned to see a woman with a shaved head.

"Ketsu. Heh, see you're still hanging around him." Ezra said. "What can I say, he pays me good enough." Ketsu said. "Mira, this is someone else you also met before, Ketsu Onyo, she's an old friend of your mother's." Ezra said. "No offense but I don't really remember meeting them." Mira said. "Its a long time ago when you were 3." Ezra said. Mira sat cross-legged on the medical bed. "Well, we got plenty of time. I wanna hear this story." Mira said. Ezra chuckled as he leaned on the wall. "Well, where do I start...."

Flashback

Ezra and Sabine were in the command center with Emily and Alex looking at a star chart when a soldier walked in. "Pardon the interruption, but a ship just exited from hyperspace and is floating near the planet. No response from the shop." He said. "Who would enter our territory so close to our planet so boldly like this?" Sabine asked. "Let's go find out. Emily, Alex get the fighters ready." Ezra said and the two nodded as they followed Ezra and Sabine out of the command center.

Four fighters were launched into orbit towards the unknown ship. Ezra and Sabine were in the cockpit as they tried to hail the ship. "Crew of the Unknown ship, you are trespassing through Mandalorian space. Identity yourself." Sabine said. Static on the other side. "No response. Their Comms could be damaged." Emily said. "Bring us in closer to dock in with their ship." Ezra said. "Yes sir." Pilot said as they flew closer to the ship. Once their ship docked, Ezra, Sabine Emily and Alex walked inside and looked around. It was dark with a dim red light and it looked like crates were thrown anywhere. "This place is a mess and very in organized." Alex stated. "Let's check the cockpit." Sabine said. The four of them walked towards the door leading to the cockpit area and heard voices from the other side of the door.