6-

After i change, i put my shoes back on and wait for Lena to be done.

"Let's get to work." i tell her, and she nods before unlocking the door.

a few hours pass...

We have been very busy today, but i pause when i see two familiar faces walk in.

Rhea and Dominik.

i continue serving the customers until it gets to them.

"Oh, I- Uh- Hey." i smile, trying to keep my eye contact from connecting with Rhea's.

"Hey, Evelina." Dom says, "Just want to get some roses." he smiles at me.

"All right, who for?" i ask, being curious, as always.

"This girl im seeing, Regan." He nods.

i turn around and grab some roses before going back and handing them to him.

"Thanks." he says and hands me a $20.

I look to the side and see Rhea smirking at me, looking me up and down.

"Can i help you?" i chuckle a little.

"You really are beautiful, you know that?" she whispers beneath her breath. "I could do you any day." 

I couldn't quite hear the last part. "Sorry, what was that last bit?" i ask.

she leans into my ear, putting her hand on my cheek. "I said, i could do you any day." her breath hits my neck and sends shivers down my spine. she pulls back and smiles at the fact that im extremely red. 

"Oh- I-" i laugh nervously.

"See you later, sweetheart." she winks and turns around, walking out the door. 

my knees are so weak that i could fall to the floor. there was a tingling sensation between my legs, i could do nothing but squeeze my thighs together, hoping that would relieve the feeling. How could someone manage to do such things to me? She was getting into my head. The power she holds over me is crazy. Maybe i am in love, or maybe im just an extremely turned on lady. I chuckle at that thought.

A few more hours later, back at home...

I am laying in bed, scrolling through tiktok, and i get a text from rhea.

Hey

Heyy

Are you okay?

Yeah, Im alright. Are you?

Yes, I'm just thinking about you. I can't seem to get you out of my head.

Me neither.

Really?

Yes! what do you expect? 

Did i turn you on earlier? With what i said.

Uh.. yes.

did you like it?

yes.

i wasn't lying, you know?

you would really...

yes, sweetheart.

i think i would like that, Rhea.

it will happen, eventually, sweetheart. you are very hard to resist.

i think about it a lot.

think about what?

you know.

me and you?

yeah.

and what do i do to you in these, so called, fantasies?

you, you take control of me. make me feel out of this world.

oh, really?

mhm

what if i were to make all your fantasies about you and me, real?

what do you mean by that?

you know exactly what i mean, sweetheart. don't play dumb.

okay, i do know.

and you would like for them to happen?

god, yes.

we will see. im going to go to bed, goodnight, sweetheart.

goodnight, mami.

i thought that the last part might have been a bit risky, but i guess im a risktaker now. the tingly sensation between my legs had returned, this time stronger. i would love for her to just, pin me to a wall and make me her little slut. i would love for her to do many things to me, dirty, dirty things. 

it was getting late and so i decided i was going to get some sleep. the more i sleep, the more i get to dream about Rhea. Its a perfect plan.

i lay my head down and let my eyes drop.

A/N: Hello, i hope you guys liked this chapter. i am writing this at 4am though and on 30mins of sleep so dont mind if theres any mistakes. i hope you are all doing well. stay safe. eat, sleep, drink and of course, DO NOT DIE!

love yous <3