1-

Evelina's POV

I'm in the shop cleaning up some petals that had fallen to the floor, i look up and jump. 

"you alright?" the voice laughs a little, it was the cutest laugh I'd ever heard.

"You just gave me a bit of a fright, sorry" i place the broom to the side and walk back to the counter, "How can i help you?" i ask.

"I've just come to pick up an order." she smiles. 

"Name?" I question.

"uh oh, it could be under many names. I'm a very private person." she puts her hand on the back of her neck, making her muscles more noticeable. 

My eyes dart to her arms and i get a bit lost in thought before i snap back to reality. "That's alright, we will try a few and see if we can find your order." i tell her. 

"Try... Laura."

 I type it into the computer, "nope." i smile. 

"hm, cathy?" 

i typed that into the computer but shake my head as still no result. 

"Uhhh... olivia?" 

i shake my head. 

"try the name everybody knows me by, Rhea" she says.

"I'm sorry, still no result." i turn to her. 

"Okay, Okay. Last one, Demi?" 

i typed it in and smile, "here it is!" i click on her order. she sighs out of relief, i stand up and go to the back, "roses, right?" i look at her and she nods. "someone special?" i raise an eyebrow.

 "my girlfriend. its our one year anniversary together." she smiles. 

"ohhh, congrats!" i smile back at her and hand her the roses. "enjoy your day." i tell her as she opens the door to leave.

"she was pretty, wasn't she?" elena says behind me, i turn around take a deep breath. 

"she was beautiful." i sigh and lean against the counter.

elena comes and strokes my shoulder,

"you'll find someone, evi. i promise." i frown as she speaks.

"i know but i just wish it was now." i chuckle. i pick up the broom and start sweeping again and elena helps me. 

"hey, when is luciano coming to stay?" elena asked. 

"in two weeks, why?" i ask her

"because, he is your brother and i know he makes you happier." she smiled.

"you're not wrong about that." i smile. I look at her,  "elena, go home."

"no." she shakes her head, "you need help cleaning."

"i can manage, go home and see your mom please." i give her a serious look. Her mom was really ill at moment.

"fine." she throws the broom to the side and grabs her bag, "see you tomorrow, evi." 

"bye, lena"

when she leaves, i finish cleaning up and dance to some italian music i put on. i start to think about the woman i had met earlier, i didn't know her real name but she said everybody knows her by Rhea. I pull out my phone and search her name. a bunch of random people come up, i decide to search something else i search her name and the name that worked for the order 'Rhea, Demi.'  i scroll through the images and then pause as i found one. "woah, she's like famous!" i say to myself. i find out that she is a wrestler for some company called WWE, her ring name is Rhea Ripley. i looked through more pictures, she was so muscular and her hair was dyed black and cut into a mullet. her smile was absolutely mesmerising. if only she was single... I sigh.

i slam my head into the desk as i realise how stupid i was being, stalking her instagram even though i know she has a girlfriend. what is wrong with me?

i lift my head up and look down at my phone, i had accidentally liked a photo from 2015. i slam my phone down, "shit." i sigh but then think that maybe she won't realise as she does have a lot of followers. i calm myself down and decide that it was getting a little late. i grab my bag and the keys to the shop, i lock up and walk home as i only live 5 minutes away.