Ch. 9

For a moment, everyone in the room seemed frozen.

"I should really get going," Ayana started, anxiety filling her.

Snart let out a laugh, "I don't know how I never saw it," He looked between the siblings, "He's your brother."

Everything came crumbling down around her, "Leo," Her tone was warning.

Snart simply smiled, "Oh I get it," He shook his head in amusement, "He doesn't know."

"What's going on here?" Barry asked, looking between his sister and the criminal.

Leonard ripped his arm out of Barry's grasp, eyes focused on Ayana. "So Barry is the little brother you were always getting into trouble over."

Ayana kept her mouth shut, instead choosing to glare at him.

Snart seemed unfazed, "As if you were any different when it came to Lisa."

Now the team was even more confused, "Alright, what the hell is going on here?" Cisco demanded.

"After our mom died I was in a bad place," Ayana explained, "I fell in with a bad crowd."

Leo chuckled, "I'm the bad crowd? If I hadn't saved your ass at that bar you would've had an assault on your record."

"I never asked to be saved!" Ayana shot back, anger evident in her voice.

"No you didn't," Leo agreed.

The tension between the former lovers could be felt, almost tangible.

Barry cleared his throat loudly, bringing everyone back to reality, "You said you didn't know Snart?"

"Yes, because I wanted my baby brother to know I used to hang out with the city's most wanted criminal." Her sarcasm was strong.

"We did more than hang out." Leonard added, a smirk on his face.

"You've said enough Leo." Ayana retorted sharply, refusing to acknowledge his statement.

Caitlin stepped forward, shaking her head, "Wait, were you and Snart-" Ayana cut her off.

"It's in the past." Her tone was final.

"You dated my sister?" Barry voice tore through the room.

Leo turned towards him, an eyebrow raised, "Was that a question?"

Barry scoffed, running his fingers through his hair, "I don't understand, you're like ten years older than her!"

"Eleven, actually" Leonard corrected.

"Do you have daddy issues?" Cisco asked, looking at Ayana. Her eyes widened.

"What? No!"

"Okay, this is getting out of control." Caitlin interjected.

"You think?" The Allen siblings shout.

"Rory is still out there," Wells reminded.

"Right," Barry said, grabbing Leo's arm, "You're going to love our MetaCells."

"Is this cause I dated your sister?" Snart joked.

Barry ignored him, as he drug him out of the room. Ayana's face was currently buried in her hands.

She felt a hand on her shoulder, looking up she was met with the kind face of Caitlin Snow.

"Bad boys?"

Ayana chuckled, "Bad boys."