Connected to INDIA.....

Author (POV)
A girl named Anaka was only 12 years when she had to leave her own country, culture and her friends in India.
Now she's 17 years old who lives in New York with her family. What happens when she goes back to India after 5 years? Enjoying her vacations in her culture way and most important Reunion of her and her friends.

Anaka (POV) 

I can't wait to go school as one of my teacher is leaving and I HATE her. I went to get ready as soon as I finished my exercise, afterwards I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw mom and dad as usual Nivi my little sister wasn't there because she probably wants to be late again even Mr. Andy (her class teacher) has told her so many times. So I quickly went to her room after screaming my lungs out for 5 minutes she woke up. 

Nivi- Wth is wrong with you didu. (di or didi is called by your younger siblings to their elder sister)

Anaka- Didu ki bachi uth khadi jaldi. (get up fast) 

Nivi- Hn Hn uth ri hu. (yeah I am)

After breakfast Me and Nivi went to the bus stop and waited for 10 minutes for the bus. As soon I sat on the window seat a message pop on my Insta, I checked it was my lovies, ofc my friends form INDIA Arhaan and Shrin. 

We talked for a while and soon I reached my school there I met my friends John, Sam, Grace and Tiana. Soon it was time for first period so I went to my class to attend my Lovely science subject. 

Their school

Nivi (POV)

As soon we reached our school, Didu went with her friends, Oh sorry readers I forgot to introduced myself forget it.

 I don't want to introduce myself you'll get to know me. I kept walking to my class soon a senior approach me, you guys we'll be wondering how I know he is my senior but basically senior and juniors have different uniforms. 

Their uniforms 

Senior- H..HE..hey

Nivi- What (with irritated face) 

Senior- U....um ... actually-