His Butler, Taking The Stage

Start from the beginning

"Please, I'm begging you. If the commissioner were to find out about this..." he trailed off with a scared expression on his face.

Y/n hummed and gave a file of another of the mission children to sebastian, who gave her a smile, which she returned as they kept making copies of the files.

"Then make sure he doesn't."

"And, anyway, this is the third floor! How'd you get in?" Abberline asked as the window was open, having the wind to breeze in as ciel ignored his question."Well, sebastian? Y/n?"

Sebastian stood up and helped y/n stand up by grabbing her hand gently as she stood up and gave him a smile where he gave her a soft look to her.

They turn to face their master as they hold some of the files in their hands "of the children fir whim missing-person reports were filed, no bodies have been discovered."

"If you're finished copying the files, we're leaving. Shall we borrow their photos?" He walked to y/n and sebastian.

"I can't allow that!" Abberline said with panicked in his voice.

"If someone notices, say that I took them." The young boy said, not giving him a glance as he stand beside y/n's side, holding her hand making her smile, giving his hand a squeeze as his had a light blush on his cheeks.

"That will get me in even more trouble!"

Sebastian gave the file to ciel, who took it in one hand, looking at the report, "You are... underline?" He gazed over at him.

"It's abberline!"

"Thank you for today. I appreciate your cooperation." Ciel said as sebastian goes for abberline, grabbing his hand and place four coins on his hand causing abberline to get furious and grabbed sebastian's hand tightly causing him to be catch by surprise a bit "I don't need this! I just want this case solved as soon as possible, no matter the method!"

Y/n and ciel walked to abberline, "No matter the method?" Ciel smirked,"that flexibility shows promise." Y/n, ciel and sebastian walked out of the file room as abberline looked at his hand and gasped to see a mop in his hand."w-wait!"

"Move up the ladder quickly, abberline." The young boy told him as y/n and sebastian give a small bow and y/n walked out, following ciel behind as sebastian closed the door behind him.

۩۞۩───── ✧ ───── ۩۞۩

The trio began to walk down the sidewalk away from the Scotland yard department.

"It seems they're all still being treated as missing persons." Y/n said towards her master "that may be true in polite society, but in the underworld, there's another possibility." They arrived at the carriage as sebastian opened the door as y/n helped ciel into the carriage once again.

Sebastian grabbed y/n hand, helping her walk in, causing her to give a smile to the butler who gave her a soft smile.

They sat down on their seats as y/n sat down beside ciel with sebastian sitting on the other seat, facing ciel and y/n.

"If this deals with the underworld, will we be visiting his place once again?"

"To be honest, i want to avoid it, but there is no other way. Let's go." Ciel had a displease look on his face of where they have to go and visit.

"Certainly." Sebastian nodded.

Y/n chuckled with a smile. "Oh, come on. Ciel, he isn't that bad." She looked at him as her master gazed over at him. "Well to you, yes, but to me, he is." He huffed, looking away.

The maid stroked his head, making him blush as she smiled sweetly.

۩۞۩───── ✧ ───── ۩۞۩