21-Get Well Soon.🍁

Start from the beginning

"I heard you met with an accident so I came to see you." Yeon said checking up him top to bottom jk furrow and gulp his saliva he clench his hem.

"Who told you about my accident." Jk mumble scratching his eyebrows with his one thumb nail nervously.

"Jae and jun hyung told me." Yeon said jk nods his head with a soft smile.

"Believe me uncle I didn't want to tell him about your accident but." Jun said while coming in the living room and sigh.

"Yeah he show us his cute big adorable puppy eyes and we can't resist those eyes." Jae said and pluff on the sofa jun nods and sat beside jae jk giggle and look at yeon who press his both lips and fake a smile to hiding his shyness.

"Why y'all making him stand offer him to seat y'all idiots." Jimin said glaring at them while coming in the living room.

"Oh! We're so sorry yeon please take a seat." Jae said softly jikook look at him raising eyebrows. He never talk nicely and sweetly to anyone

"And make yourself comfortable here this is also your home." Yeonjun said he giggle and nods his head.

Jk look at jimin squinted eyes 'baek hyung is with tae' jimin mouthed he sigh in relief.

"Jihye please bring some banana milk and pastries which I made in this morning." Jimin said to a maid she nods and went kitchen to bring them.

"Seat baby I made banana milk and some pastries in the morning you will sure like it." Jimin said smiling yeon nods his head and look at jk.

"Come seat here with me." Jk said while sitting on the sofa with yeon smiling jimin also sat infront sofa.

They settle down on the sofa start talking, giggling and teasing each other jk get to know about yeon many things.

"Oh I bring for you flowers bouquet as a thank you gift I hope you like it." Yeon said when he remember and forward a bouquet jk smile and feel so much happy inside his heart.

" Yeon said when he remember and forward a bouquet jk smile and feel so much happy inside his heart

"It's so sweet of you dear and I love it thank you so much for the flowers." Jk said happily other also happy for him they are seeing him this much happy after so many year.

"And this is for your wife I hope he will get well soon." Yeon said and give him tulips jk stop inhaling his flower smell and look at tae's bouquet sadly

Yeon smile fade away when he saw tears in jk's eyes and fall from his eyes he forward his hand and wipe his tear with his soft little hands

"Don't cry uncle everything will be fine soon." Yeon mumble sadly with moist eyes jk's nods his head.

"It's more beautiful than mine." Jk said yeon giggle at him he chuckled.

"These all flower plant by me and I made this bouquet too I didn't buy because my boss didn't paid my wages in this month." Yeon blunt and keep his hand on his mouth jimin giggle at his cute blabbering and it's remind jk his own youth Yeon mumble a sorry.

"You made this so beautifully and your boss is so cruel I will talk to him about this." Jk said firmly yeon wide his eyes jun and jae laughing mentally

"What?! No, my dada is a good boss it's just I didn't work in this month because of my test yeah don't told him I said that I were just joking I swear he isn't cruel except sometimes but thats reasonab.............. he stop his blabbering . when

Jk start laughing his heart out holding his stomach along with others yeon look down in embarrassment.

"So you work in your dad's cafe." Jk ask still giggling yeon nods his head.

"Don't he gave you pocket money." Jk ask raising his eyebrows well he know about his brother well still he wants to know in yeon perspective.

"He always try to give me money but I told him to not give me pocket money now im 18 years old I will make my own money along with my study." He said sincerely

"They already give me everything now it's my turn to do something for them." Yeon said firmly with a soft smile. Jk smile and caresses his hair.

"Still he didn't let me work in other place so at last i've to work in his cafe my mumma scold dada for this but still he loves me so much what can we do." Yeon said giggling jk chuckle and nods his head.

"Awww how sweet!!! You two learn something from him." Jimin said they rolled their eyes.

"Yeah bratt" jimin yelled and hit jae arm he just chuckled and shook his head yeon smile at them and look at jk.

"Bunny uncle." Yeon said jk humming in reply with soft smile.

"Mhm can I meet your wife." Yeon said in low voice.

All look at him blankly inside they are feeling so much panicked.

.
To be continued.......

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Take care be safe..... 💚💜

Thank you so much y'all.... ❤️

Pictures credit to rightful owner...