She brings a touch of magic to every event she plans, ensuring that each couple's special day is nothing short of perfection.

It was next day after the wedding complete, naian rashes into her company and greets everyone with a charming smile.

Naina is known for a super friendly ceo. She loves the work place if it's friendly and happy. Naina walks in to her office room and notices Aditya sitting on her chair.

"Aditya good morning," she says and put her bag near table where she always keep her bag and pick the next file for the wedding planning and sits on her sofa.

Aditya gets up from the chair and walks towards her and snatches the file away from her and shows her a cheque of 2 cores and 3 lakhs.

"Look at this! They gave us extra cash, damn yesterday was really super you literally saved their day,"

"Extra three lakhs! Tell me your gonna give a bonus to us!," Aditya shouted with excitement. Naina smiled at him.

"Do you have their bank account number?," Aditya nodded his head like a happy puppy he is.

"Good," she says and walks towards her bag and takes a cheque and write something and hands it over to Aditya.

"What is this 3 lakhs for," he asked with confusion written on his face.

"Go back and transfer the payment to the company account and give this 3 lakhs cheque to Riya's father, Aditya I have just talked to her about positive things with her and it motivated her. but this money makes me think that I have done everything for money even the suggestion I gave her, I know they might have done this with good intentions but I can't accept it tell them to understand, " she says and walks out from her office carrying few files along with her leaving Aditya in awe.

" I really got a great boss but wait, " he pouts and he sees the cheque.

" No bonce this month?, "

Naina comes out and walks towards the cabin,
" rudra? Can you contact the client and tell them that we will be taking the responsibility of the wedding and make sure to explain them the terms and conditions, "

Rudra nods his head and works. Naina gets a call and it was none other than her best friend, Sejal. She attends the call and comes to the corner so she won't disturb the working people.

"Pick me up, I will send you the location, " Sejal said and ends the call.

" This girl, " Naina hissed, naina informed Aditya that she is going out and will come later.

Naina and Sejal were having the time of their lives riding on a scooter together. The wind was blowing through their hair as they zoomed down the road.

Sejal, being the mischievous friend she is, decided to surprise Naina by sneaking a piece of chocolate from behind. It's their little tradition to feed each other while one of them is driving.

Naina, caught off guard, eagerly tried to catch the chocolate in her mouth, completely forgetting about the road ahead.

With Naina's attention diverted, they crashed right into a car! The scooter toppled over, and both of them tumbled onto the pavement.

Both the girls gorned in pain as they fell thankfully they found that they only had minor injuries and were safe.

Naina's eyes fell on the car and was utterly shocked seeing the expensive car. She knows that the damage they made with be costed more.

Soon the car driver seat and passenger seat were opened.

Suddenly, the driver's seat and the front passenger door opened, and a guy quickly rushed towards them, asking if they were okay.