-" Drunk with sober thoughts pt. 2"- ❤️‍🔥

En başından başla

"Since you want warning, this is it." Ghost then inserts his second finger, slowly stretching Soap's tight hole, his hand's thrusts get stronger, moving his two fingers in a scissoring motion, getting a few "Mmhm~"s and "ah~!"s from the brunette.

Ghost keeps thrusting his fingers in and out while his other hand has finally unzipped his pants and freed his cock from it's confines. Ghost curls one of his fingers inside of Soap to hit a certain sensitive bundle of nerves and Soap lets out a loud "Ngh~!"

"Found it." Ghost states proudly and rubs his finger in circles on Soap's prostate, purposefully getting the bottom to make the sluttiest noises he possibly can.

"That's it, love, be loud for me." Ghost adds his third and final finger, quickly thrusting them in and out of Soap, slick coating them.

"Holy shit~! Simon if you keep going I'm gonna cum!" Soap instinctively presses his hips into Ghost's hand, moaning loudly as he does. Saliva is running in a thin line down his cheek and his teeth are clenched, his hands firmly gripping the sheets under himself.

"Hold on sweetheart, I know you can." Ghost encourages Soap to wait it out, only to successfully turn him on further by using that pet name.

Soap lets out a whimper and his nails dig into the comforter of the bed, desperately holding on, trying to make Ghost proud. Soap's legs quivering violently as he feels a familiar knot start to form in the depths of his core.

"S-Simon... I'm so close... please let me cum. Please." Soap was unable to look at Ghost, his eyes were squeezed shut and his head thrown back with a lewd expression on his face.

"Go on." Ghost says simply, curling his fingers into Soap's prostate once more, watching as Soap caved.

"Simon! FucK-!" Soap moan loudly and gripped the sheets tightly, his hips thrusting upward from instinct. The smaller male's leg muscles tensing and relaxing rapidly as he came hard onto his stomach. His cock twitching as the white, sticky liquid came shooting out.

Ghost pulled out his fingers from Soap's hole and looked down at him. Soap was gasping for breath as his thighs quivered, his body slowly coming down from it's high.

"Sober up sweetheart, now it's my turn." Ghost hoisted Soap's legs over his shoulders and hastily rolled down the pre-lubed, large condom on his hard cock.

"S-Simon... be gentle." Soap looked up at Ghost, admiring his deep, mahogany eyes and golden blond hair. The scars on his face were especially beautiful in the way that they moved when he spoke.

"Don't worry Johnny. I will be." Ghost carefully pressed his tip into Soap's entrance, making sure to go slow just as requested.

"Holy shit- ah~" Soaps hands shot to Ghost's hips, slowly easing him in. Ghost slowly but surely got completely enveloped in the smaller man's warmth, holding still so that Soap could adjust.

"Alright, start slow." Once Soap gave the okay to move, Ghost slowly slid himself in and out of Soap, letting out heavy breaths while making making sure that Soap was comfortable.

"There you go baby, such a good fit." Ghost let out a low groan as he bottomed out, Soap inhaling a sharp breath.

"Simon~ you're fucking huge~!" Soap moaned out and clawed the sheets, his breathing was heavy but shallow as his eyes squeezed shut. Ghost was looking down at the mess of a man, smirking proudly and grabbing Soap's hips.

"May I go faster?" Ghost gently massaged the smaller man's hips and kept himself buried deep inside him, grinding on him slightly.

"Motherfucker~! Yes, please..." Soap pleaded and looks up at Ghost's piercing eyes, both of their mind clouded with lust. Soap also had that alcohol still in his system, making him needy as hell.

With that statement, Ghost started to move fast, low grunts and heavy breaths coming out of him at each thrust. Soap, on the other hand, was loud. The smaller man was constantly letting out moans and cusses.

"That's a good boy, taking me so well." Soap's eyes snapped open to look up at Ghost. The larger man was absolutely fucking lost in desire. Ghost was hitting his inner lips and letting out deep, rumbling growls and grunts each time he thrusted.

Ghost shifted angles suddenly and rammed his tip into Soap's prostate, earning a high pitched moan. Ghost knew what he had hit and gripped Soap's hips tighter, his pace getting faster and his thrusts getting stronger.

"Simon! F-fuck... I'm getting close!" Soap's legs began the shake again, his toes curled and head thrown back. Ghost's thrusts we're turning sloppy, it was clear he was getting close too.

Ghost gave no response, he started gives slower but stronger thrusts, pulling almost completely out and quickly pushing his cock deep back into Soap.

"Simon~! I- Nghh~!" Soap moaned loudly as he came again, the warm liquid coating his stomach and chest again. Ghost sucked in a breath and let out a groan, feeling Soap's walls tighter around him.

Ghost pulled almost completely, leaving his tip inside, and ramming back into Soap. The Brit's grip tightened on Soap and he let out another groan as he came, his semen spurting into the condom and he pulled out, chest heaving.

"Fuckin' hell..." Ghost stayed inside Soap for a bit longer, then pulling out with a quiet gasp, sliding off the condom and tying it off. He walked into the bathroom and threw it away, grabbing a washcloth to clean the 'mess' off of his partner.

"You're a messy one." Ghost smiled and wiped down Soap, placing a kiss on his forehead.

"Yeah... well. I never predicted you to be this good." Soap sighed and sat up, his head was spinning from the mixture of drunkness and euphoria.

"You doubted me John? First mistake." Ghost smirked and picked up Soap bridal style and carried him to the bathroom.

"Let's get you cleaned up, Sweetheart."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

GOOD LORD. Thought I lost myself for a few seconds there. I've never written smut before so this was my first try. I'm open to any suggestions for future chapters!

Your writer, Raven

Word Count: 1615