"Haseena, don't be ridiculous." Cheeta steps up again as he can see that Karishma is being pushed inch by inch into the corner.

"Cheeta, shut it." Haseena takes her eyes off of Karishma for one second and when she looks back, those brown eyes have already taken a short journey to somewhere else.

"I don't think it concerned you." Karishma says with such a tone that distances herself far far away from Haseena.

"It seems to concern me a lot. Considering how you came running trying to get your hand on this whole situation. What did you do? Worked together to ruin my career?"

Karishma takes another deep breath. Her patience is running thin and Haseena is too pissed off at everything to see that.

"Let's just..." Officer Maria is playing a firefighter and trying to put out the flame that is about to turn into a wildfire. Karishma's temper should not be messed with. "I'll give Mr. Malik a ride to the airport and... Maybe we all should just get out of here. There will be a crowd out there for sure. It will be harder to get out."

Haseena can feel so strongly that she is about to burst into thousands of pieces and whatever is happening with her and Karishma is not helping her one bit. "Yeah. I guess that's what we should do."

"Just let Karishma take care of you, Hasz." Cheeta says gently; almost like a beg that he prays his sister will comply. "Just let her get you to Aanya or James, alright?"

"Yeah." Haseena mumbles as she lets Cheeta kiss her on the head and wraps his arms around her for a goodbye hug. She misses her brother; that's for sure, but she doesn't want him to get tangled up in a thing that might mess up his life also.

"See you in a few months?"

"Yeah." Haseena crosses her arms after Cheeta pulls back. She can see that he glances at Karishma for a quick second as if they are exchanging some sort of a secret code. Whatever they did together, she is almost certain that it directly concerns her. She is the only thing both of them have in common; apart from being a cop.

Cheeta leaves with Officer Maria through the garden gate. The patrol car is parked a block away and it is away from the eyes that are settling in front of Haseena's house. He will be on his way safe and sound. Now, there is Haseena who has a table read to attend while there are more and more people who want to talk about the incident that has just reached the media. She leaves Karishma where she is and heads to the bathroom where she can find some medicine that can cure this terrible headache. Karishma takes her gentle steps towards the bathroom and stands in the hall across the room; giving Haseena all the time and space she needs to have her medicine down and her mind collected.

"I have a table read at the studio." Haseena lets Karishma in on the business. "If I still have that job. I mean who would want an actress who comes with a scandal in their movie."

"Well, I'll drive you to Aanya and James. I'm sure they are with your publicist?"

"And my lawyer, yes." Haseena continues her steps to the laundry room nearby to grab Karishma a hoodie and a pair of jeans that are freshly out of the washing machine.

Having a uniform police officer with her might not be the best for her right now; although it is Karishma. "I'm going to let you go with me only because my brother asked me to."

"Alright." Karishma takes the clothes and feels the cold that is spreading out of Haseena's heart. "I'm sorry, Haseena."

"You're sorry that you kept everything from me or you're sorry that I found out." Haseena shoots. Karishma with the sight of emptiness that causes Karishma pain more than the actual bullet. "What did you do with Cheeta?"