Sooga x Hurt! Reader

Reuqested by SaraEvans572
She/her
(I have started school again so expect very few/slow updates)

The day was finally coming to an end, and Sooga was there to witness the sun hide away over the horizon, his eyes tired from the long day of doing whichever work Master Kohga hadn't done, which was all of it.

He sighed, lifting his mask to rub his fingers on is eyelids, not caring about his face being visible as there was no one around.

Deep eyebags stood out on his face, as well as an unkept stubble growing all over his chin and jaw and his beautiful light-blue eyes, which color got even brighter with the lights from the setting sun.

In his mind there was only the tought of his comfortable bed, waiting in the walls of the Gerudo Highlands were the Hideout was situated, away from the horrible weather of the desert.

Sooga leaned against the orange stone of the mountain, resting his eyes, when the sound of sand ruffling caught his attention.

He leaned forward, overlooking the road between the walls of Karusa valley, the way to the hideout, and a figure stood out from the light colours of the sand.

A Hylian was laying close to the walls, probably seeking shade, but also visibly shaken up and pale.

Sooga carefully put one hand on the hilt of one of his swords, and with a gesture of the other hand teleported in an instant.

The Hylian gasped in surprise as the massive figure of Sooga appeared right in front of her, and the man was left surprised as he expected a scream.

Thats when he noticed the hylian was badly hurt.

A bleeding gash ran across the base of her chin to her collarbone, a wound Sooga recognized as one caused by the Lizalfos that infested the desert.

The traveller was shaking, her eyes wide open with tears streaming down her face, her hands barely managing to hold the wound with a cloth to slow the bleeding.

As Sooga took out his sword he felt something.

A weird feeling in his chest, he felt pity, almost sorry for the dying hylian in front of him.

He lowered his sword back in it's sheath, looking down to think, his mask hiding the conflicted expression on his face.

"I..." he muttered, "I'll help you" he said, moving closer, ducking to reach the Hylian, who flinched, her breathing erratic and filled with fatigue.

In a moment he held the woman close, and just as fast they were teleported in the hideout, in the infermery, but when Sooga looked down at the traveller in his arms, her body was limp, her eyes barely open.

He widened his eyes, his muscles tensing as he felt a rush shake his body, and he quickly but carefully put the woman on a mat.

The few Yiga that were in the room didn't dare to ask questions, but they did move closer to see what was going on.

Sooga didn't give any importance to the masked Yiga in the room, and begun sewing close the wound on the stranger's neck, cleaning away the dripping blood and sand with a wet cloth.

'What am i doing?'
'Why am i doing this?' He tought to himself, his movements almost mechanic as he checked for the pulse on the fainted woman's body, thankfully finding one, slow, but better than nonexistant.

He then stood up looking down at the woman and sighed.

He felt confused as the images he witnessed just moments prior of her terrified eyes dashed in his mind, a weird sense of grief coursing trough him.