Sheika! Astor x Prophet of Doom! Reader

Requested by Itz_Echo_

Gender neutral reader

this is angst bc fuck happines

꧁--☾︎☁︎☽︎--꧂

"We got one!" A Yiga BladeMaster bursted in the meeting room, where Kohga, Sooga and Y/n were discussing.

Y/n made an annoyed grunt, turning back to face the egg-shaped guardian on the offering pedistal, making the gear-like orb in their hands hover.

Kohga clapped his hands, giggling by himself as he stood up and walked towards the BladeMaster. Sooga followed behind, as stoic as ever.

"C'mon Profecy-person let's go!" the bubbly man yelled, almost completly out of the room.

Y/n sighed, and after saying thier last prayers to Lord Ganon, they got out.

-----

The thin, pale man was tied up, sitting on the floor, trying to stay collected, as it was visible how tired and scared he was.
From time to time he would try to free himself, but to every movement he was reminded of the presence of a Yiga, who would yell at him to stop or just punch the side of the stone cell he was being held into.

how did they even manage to capture me?

Was one of his reacccurring toughts, as he hoped to find a way out, and quik.

As the man rested his eyes he could hear faint footsteps coming.
maybe his time had come.

a few loud knocks made his eyes open.
in front of him, on the other side of the wooden bars, three figures.

A short, chubby and pathetic looking man, a second one, with way more pride and muscles, and a third.
The third had an emotionless face, a dark purple robe with golden ornaments and greyish locks.

Their eyes were so familliar tho.

something made him feel at home.

"Can we finish quick? Calamity Ganon won't summon itself" the hooded figure asked with an impatient and irritated voice, that made the other two visibly frustrated, even tho they had masks.

Until then, the person in the purple robe hadn't looked at the prisoner, but when they did, oh, they wish they hadn't.

Their breath got stuck in their throat.
sweat started forming on their palms, and their e/c eyes were wide open.

they took a few steps back, and whispered.
"Astor...?"

Kohga snapped Y/n out of their trance by waving a hand in front of their face.

"You look paler than you already are buddy" he snorted.

Y/n couldn't even be mad.
they couldn't feel.

Their long lost best friend, was in front of them, bruised and tied up.

And worst of all, on the enemy's side.

Their friendship was alredy a mistake in the first place, let alone what they tought was love.

"Y/nikname, please, please tell me you remember me" he pleaded, getting closer to the cell bars.

The two had met months ago, by accident probably, or maybe fate.

The shika had been anbushed by some moblins, when they seemingly lost control and began walking towards a ditch, falling to their deaths.

Y/n had learned to control minor monsters, and use it to their advantage, and even tho they were destined to become the prophet of Doom, the lack of friends made them way eager to be good.

The two looked at each other, and after thanking Y/n, Astor felt something in his little heart, that told him to stay, so he did, and from strangers they became best friends, the only friend Y/n ever had.

Y/n contorted their lips in a frown, looking down at the pavement.

did they want to answer?

no, they wanted to scream, scream so loud everything would collapse.
but they didn't. Instead, the turned around and walked away.

A single tear stained their face.

Astor was left dumbfounded.

he reached for the bars, latching onto them.
"Y/N! Y/N PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN" his pale face was turning a bright red and his cheecks wet with tears.

nobody interferared with this moment, as Astor kept screaming for his only love to come back.

꧁--☾︎☁︎☽︎--꧂

HELLO
ANOTHER REQUEST DONE
LEMME KNOW IF YOU LIKED IT
BYE
DRINK SOME WATER