Urbosa x Self concious! Reader

Requested by OgGangster
they/them reader
this chapter is lemon, so if u're not comfortable with it, i recommend you skip this one

Urbosa sighed, pouring the remaining wine in her goblet, noticing how quickly and how much she and her partner had managed to down in one date alone.

"second bottle, must be a record" she chuckled smugly, running her hand across Y/n's thigh, feeling how they shifted and shivered under her touch, and how their face shifted into a more embarassed one, their cheecks red from the wine.

Urbosa giggled, shifting closer to Y/n, their bodies now against one another, their breath heavy with passion and their eyes full of desire.

Urbosa's lips met Y/n's, guiding them in a passionate kiss, one that was comforting and familliar to the Hylian, and one they couldn't live without.

Y/n's hands reached the Gerudo's cheeks, holding her and gently rubbing their thumbs on them, and Urbosa was quick to bring the Hylian on her lap, circling her arms around their waist.

The room was becoming heated, and Y/n coulnd't believe what advances their realtionship with the strongest, hottest gerudo in the whole desert was going towards.

It was when they parted the kiss, a string of saliva keeping them connected for a few seconds after, when Y/n realized how umprepared they felt.

Urbosa watched her partner with intensity, feeling and seeing he doubt drawn on Y/n's face, their eyes darting everywhere in the room to avoid their girlfriend lingering gaze.

"Dear, is everything all right? You seem tense" her voice, now empty of lust, replaced by a comforting and caring one, asked the trubled Hylian, who just kept their head low.

"...just nervous..." they mumbled, still not brave enough to focus their attention on their worried girlfriend.

"we can take it slower, am i going too fast love?" Urbosa questioned with slight pain in her voice as she raised Y/n's head to meet their eyes.

"no...no it's perfect it's just..." they trailed off, looking down at their body.

"...it's just...you have the body of the goddes of war, and i'm just, a nobody" as they spoke they hugged themselves, their gaze still fixated on the ground.

Urbosa sighed in disbelief and held their head up once more.

"Y/n how could you say such a thing about yourself!" Her voice held a tint of anger and a bit of desperation as she talked, "You know better than to pull yourself down like that," as Urbosa kept talking, a few tears fell down Y/n's eyes.

"Looks aren't all there is to a person, my dear, and sure, i might have the body but i can only dream of having a mind like yours" Urbosa caressed Y/n's face as she talked, tangling her fingers in Y/n's locks.

She held Y/n close in a hug, "such a bright mind, full of creativity and intelligence" she mumbled, giving a kiss just below the ear to her partner.

"now how about we just cuddle huh? we'll have time to get frisky another day, when you feel better" she giggled, placing another kiss on Y/n's forhead and cheek.

Y/n nodded in the crook of her neck, slowly drifting off with the sound of her beating heart.

"thank you, Urbosa..." they managed to whisper, before completly falling asleep in their lover's arms.

ok this is short but it's all i could think of sorry