Ethan:" not until I am certain to bound you here.. " he growled having enough of chase she have been making him do..

  Lily:" you are insane.. " she spat out in a harsh tone as her eyes were deadly staring at him with hate..

  Ethan:" I don't care Lily.. call me whatever you want but I am not allowing you to leave me anymore.. " he gritted not ready to take a heed of her words and emotions..

  Lily:" if someone is being nice to you doesn't mean that you have right to bound them with you Ethan.. if you keep holding on this stupidity then you will only end up being lonely.. " she still tried to put some senses across his thick skull even when inside she was bursting like a volcano..

  Ethan:" SHUT UP.. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME.. I HATE LONELINESS.. I HATE TO BE ALONE.. DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT.. " he shouted on her face his eyes turning red as she flinch hard pushing her body more on chair..

  Ethan:" do you really think you are the only one who was good to me?.. do you really think I have been never alone in my life?.. DAMN IT I AM DONE LOSING GOOD PEOPLE IN MY LIFE.. " he hold her chin and glare deeply at her.. his senses already left him the moment he saw the worst side of his brother..

  Lily:" it's not my fault.. I have nothing to do with you and all of those people in your life.. I had no reason to suffer because of them nor you have any right to punish me like this for their deeds.. " she still choose to throw facts on him.. a logic he wasn't ready to embrace as a cold smile appeared on his face..

  Ethan:" oh Lily, such a sweet soul you have don't you?.. " he chuckled lightly making her look at him like she saw a devil..

  Ethan:" why would I hurt you for someone else?.. you have proved to be too valuable for other's pain.. i am doing this for you.. all because of you.. " her eyebrows met together as she fisted her tied hands..

  Ethan:" Who asked you to fill my silent heart with your melodious voice hmm?.. " he whispered infront of her lips making a cold chill run down her spine..

  Ethan:" why did you embrace my broken self hmm?.. understanding my lonely self when no one did?.. why would you offer this much to a selfish man like me?.. " he narrowed his deep cold eyes as he put his forehead on hers.. still staring at her angry ones as she locked them into his..

  Lily:" it was a deal Ethan.. I helped you out of humanity.. I offered what a human should offer to other one.. " he closed his eyes hearing her cold tone as dig his face into her hairs.. taking a deep breath..

  Ethan:" But I am not a human anymore.. they call me monster, a bad luck and now.. " his hand gently moved along hers as he finally place a grip on her wrist..

  Ethan:" this bad luck had engulfed you and I have no plans to leave you.. " he whispered again.. this time in soft tone.. his thumb gently rubbing her arm..

  Lily:" snap out of this nonsense already.. " she growled beside his ear as he smiled coldly not moving an inch away from her..

  Ethan:" Who asked you to be a human in a world where no human exists? " tears finally brim in her eyes as she felt her heart thumbing hardly at his stubborn nature..

  Lily:" it's not my fault to be what exactly I am.. what exactly every human should be.. " he giggle out as he pulled his head back slightly staring at her cold glassy eyes..

  Ethan:" Oh Lily.. you are making me sick of everything and everyone except you.. " he whispered his lips moving just infront of hers as her heart beats in fear..

  Ethan:" this much courage.. this much strength and self discipline makes me so much envious of you.. " he gently tucked her hairs and she tilted her head trying to keep him as away as possible..