Chapter - 12

A gust of air passed through the small figure who walked in the foreign path tucked in the blanket of yellowish leaves..

  Her small steps crunched them under her feet as her beautiful doe eyes look around with fear.. it seems like her small heart was pumping fear instead of blood..

  Her small fists were raised on her chest.. her lips pouted as her eyes were ready to burst a pool of tears.. her innocent immature mind with no plans of taking her out of this foreign land..

  The trees on the top shedded their last few leaves as the girl was drowning more in anxiety..

  ......:" Hey.. " her small body flinched as she heard a foreign voice behind her.. shrinking into something more smaller she turn to look at her back with scared eyes..

  Her hazel brown eyes locked with a chocolatey brown ones.. deep and soft.. where her eyes were filled with the reflection of her tensed emotions.. the boy's eyes were holding on something gentle from his heart..

  ......:" You seems lost little girl " the boy bend down infront of small girl.. she took a step back not ready to accept anyone foreign into her comfort zone..

  .....:" Relax I am not going to hurt you.. " he whispered gently sitting down infront of her.. she tilted her head and stare at him still with pouted lips.. the body smiled at her cuteness.. her aura was soft, radiating innocent..

.......:" want a candy.. " he thought of a way to calm her down as he pulled a small candy out of his pocket and offer her with open palms..

  The little girl stare deeply at him, who waited for her to picked it up but she stayed unmoved making him sigh inwardly..

  .......:" it appeared like you aren't a fan of it.. " he said before withdrawing his hand but all of sudden a small cold hand clenched around his thumb holding it in the midway..

  A tuck was pulled in boy's heart as he saw her innocent grip on his hand as she picked up the candy with the other one bringing it close to her chest as she clench hardly on it keeping it safe..

......:" Good girl.. " he smiled at her placing his hand on her head as he pat her lightly before pulling it back however the little girl didn't let go of his hand..

.....:" are you lost? " he asked her as he studied her scared figure.. she nod her head immediately as her tears already accumulated in her eyes..

.....:" are you cold? " he asked her again and she again nodded being such a small girl she was.. this weather was proved to be cold to her while he was quite warm as he enjoyed the gentle breeze on him..

  He peeled off the second fabric on his body which was only put on him for the purpose of fashion leaving him in a tee-shirt as he put it across her shoulders..

  She blink gently as his shirt reached her knees making her look too small than her already small size..

......:" Now don't be scared.. I will take you back to your family okay?.. " he made a promise to her as he raised her pinky finger.. the girl look at him carefully and then at his face.. his thin lips were smiling beautiful as they radiated a strange aura to make her feel calm..

.....:" Okay.. " she voiced out gently for the first time in their meet as she wrap her small finger around his.. a gentle feeling soothe his heart as he look at her softly.. a slight blush crept on her cheek as the girls finally found her first crush..

  First love to be precise..

.
.
.

  Lily:" Stop it.. " she groaned feeling the pain in her wrists as tighten the knot even more..