Ch 9

Jennie lips wove a wet path down Lisa chest, stopping at a hardened nipple, her mouth covered it as her tongue swirled around, sucking Lisa's nipple further into the warm recesses of her mouth. Her nails raked down abandoned the nipple to continue her ardent exploration. Jennie licked her hard abs from side to side then moved lower still. Reaching bellybutton her tongue circled it slowly then dipped inside tickling the fine hairs that adorned it making Lisa giggle.

"Jennie."

Lisa hands sifted through her golden Hair massaging her scalp as she continued her ministrations. Jennie straddled her legs as she moved lower her beautiful sopping pussy rubbed Lisa knee and she had the strongest desire to lift her leg and lick it clean. Lisa felt Jennie hand wrap around her hard length strongly stroking and she moaned deeply.

"Jennie."

Jennie didn't answer instead she used her mouth for something better like wrapping it around her begging twitching shaft. Slowly she sucked as she bobbed her head up and down, milking with all she was worth. Jennie hand tickled her balls and her tongue swiped at the top of her head licking the precum that settled there. She moaned and the vibration rumbled through making Lisa even harder.

"Oh God Jennie...don't stop."

Jennie quickened her pace and sucked harder, relaxing the muscles in her jaw she deep throated her and felt the head of her cock hit her tonsils. Lisa jerked up into her mouth, feeling her balls tighten, knowing that she was about to cum. "Baby stop, I want to come inside you."

Jennie released her cock and looked up smiling. Licking her lips, Jennie straddled Lisa hips and positioned her at her entrance. Jennie sank down embedding her fully inside and they moaned in unison at the wholeness of their union.

Putting her hands on Jennie hips and start moving. Slowly at first, Jennie lifted herself up till Lisa cock was almost out then she sank back down embedding her deeply inside again. Again, they moaned as one. Leaning forward Jennie kiss her smoothly gliding them back and forth as she slowly lifted herself up again and then slowly sank back down.

Their kiss was languid like her movements and Lisa hands dug into her hips telling her without words to go faster and harder. She smiled knowing what Lisa wanted and increased her pace.

Jennie was riding her hard and fast and watched her possessively. Her body arched back as she leaned her hands on Lisa knees and threw her head back. Her breasts jiggled violently with her fast rocking and suddenly Lisa sat up wrapping her arms around and pulling Jennie chest up to her watering mouth.

Lisa mouth engulfed Jennie rosy nipple sucking ferociously as her hand trailed a path down her back and to the crevice of her ass, moving lower to where they were joined. Holding the base of her cock she lifted her finger up tickling her outer lips every time she slammed back down on her.

"So wet." Lisa said. Jennie juices coated her finger as she ran it along her lips and her shaft.

Jennie breathing became even more erratic and she grabbed her head brutally kissing her. She slammed down again and the bed started to rock...jumping up and down...jumping up and down...with her rough motion...jumping up and down....

"Daddy wake up!" Kathy screamed as she jumped up and down on the bed.

Lisa's eyes snapped open and she sat up quickly. Her breath was uneven as she scanned the room looking for Jennie. Turning lust filled tired eyes to her energetic four-year-old, who was currently jumping up and down on her bed, it dawned on him. 'Ah? Oh God...not Jennie jumping up and down, Kathy. Fuck a dream, just a dream.'

Lying back against the pillows she pulled the covers up and over her massive hard on, she forced a smile to her face. "Hey what are you doing up this early sweet-pea?" She asked running a hand through her dishevelled hair.