Ch 6

The Next Day...

What demon had possessed her? Didn't she have everything in control? Hadn't she set the rules and Jennie agreed? Then why the hell did she practically molest her last night on her desk?

Lisa smirked well she couldn't actually say molesting that wasn't fair, because in all honesty Jennie was the one that had started the whole thing. Jennie was the one that had put her strong confident little hands on her tense shoulders that cried for release. She was the one that stuck that little skillful tongue in her ear and kissed her on the neck.

Lisa leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes. God she was so beautiful, so sure of herself. Her legs had been smooth and strong; her breasts had tasted like heaven...no she had tasted like heaven every single inch had been the sweetest nectar that she had ever sampled.

Jennie was a divine sex goddess that was it. Preying on lost lonely horny souls like her, there was no other explanation to explain her complete and utter lack of discipline and control. God if Kathy hadn't come downstairs looking for comfort from a bad dream, she would have taken her right there on her desk without thought, it would have been hot mindless violent sex...God it would've been great!

But it would have been a mistake, a big mistake, it was something that she had strictly forbidden to herself; to let loose her own simmering desires. But she couldn't stop herself the whole scene had been too much. From the moment that she stepped inside the house and smelled the delicious aromas coming from the kitchen to the moment that Jennie started to massage her shoulders, was so...domesticated. It felt so right, so much like an everyday occurrence. It was something that she didn't even realize she had been craving.

She'd never had feelings of family and happiness with Carla. With Carla, it was all about money, and the freedom to run around and fuck anyone she could. There was no consideration for her or even for her daughter. Carla had always been cold to Kathy from the moment she came out of her womb. She had wanted nothing to do with her. She gave birth, hired a nanny, and that was it...that was the role that she had played.

Jennie had been in the house for one day and already she fell right into the motherly, caretaker role; a role in which she was obviously comfortable and proficient, and a role that apparently, Lisa shifted uncomfortably in her chair and adjusted her semi-hard cock, turned her on immensely.

Her thoughts then wandered to her baby girl...and she scowled remembering what Jennie had said. Lisa never knew she listened in on her conversations with Mino, but she should have. She had to warn Mino about this, so they didn't get caught talking again.

Lisa sighed deeply troubled; her poor baby was completely disillusioned about who her mother was. But what could she do? How do you tell a four-year-old that her mother was nothing but a greedy whore that didn't give two shits about her?

"Ms. Manoban, Mr. David is here." Cordy's terse voice came over the loudspeaker, followed by Mino's soft voice... "How about a drink later luv?"

"Ms. Manoban?" Cordy's pleading voice came across again.

Lisa sighed, "Alright Cordy let him in."

The door swung open... "We'll talk later pet." and Mino strolled in with all his normal Mr. Cool flair, "Lalisa...my Girl, where do you find these voluptuous assistants, the Victoria Secrets shop?"

Mino threw his coat on the couch and sat down in the chair opposite a glaring Lisa. He ignored the irritation on the others face and went right into the reason he was here.

"So, what's up? How was my wild child's first day?" Mino asked as he took out a cigarette and lit it.

Lisa scowled, 'his wild child?' She had a lot of questions for Mino regarding Jennie, and one of them just so happened to be about this 'his' shit. Lisa didn't like hearing those words come out of his mouth. She would look back later and admit she was jealous but now, in the moment, the thought never crossed her mind. She was a victim of her own basic natural possessiveness, and she had the urge to slap that smug smile right off of Mino's face.