Ch 2

Jennie had been standing outside now for 10 minutes knocking on the door and still no one answered. You would think that someone who could afford to live in a mansion this size would have helped to answer the door. She lifted her arm and went to knock again when the door was finally opened.

She smiled and looked at... nothing. Stupidly, she thought maybe the place was haunted until she heard a shy little voice speak.

"Hi, are you my new friend?"

Jennie looked down and into a pair of big soft brown eyes. She smiled warmly at the little girl and leaned down. "I don't know, I might be, I'm Jennie." She held out her hand.

The little girl took it and shook hands with her. "I'm Kathy. You're pretty." She said as she looked at Jennie in awe.

Jennie giggled, "Well, thank you Kathy, it's nice to meet you, may I come in?"

Kathy stepped aside as Jennie walked in looking around at the luxurious setting. "You have a beautiful home, Kathy."

Kathy closed the door. "It's not mine, it's my daddy's."

Jennie chuckled and leaned down to look the child in the eyes. "Oh, and Daddy doesn't like to share, eh?"

Lisa walked down the hall from the back of the house. She had been arguing with Mino about what he did when she heard someone at the door. Knowing that Kathy would answer it, even though she had told her numerous times not to, Lisa hurried out to see whomever it was, and what she saw stopped her.

There in her hallway was the most exquisite creature she had ever seen and she could do nothing but stand there as her eyes soaked in every single delectable inch of her.

She had honey blonde hair that was up in a neat French twist showing a slim beautiful neck. She was wearing a hot-red slip dress that clung to every curve. As she leaned down to talk to Kathy the back of the dress rode up and skimmed very strong smooth thighs. The back of her dress was open, revealing a smooth supple back, all the way down to the curve of her buttocks, and there was a Celtic tattoo that dipped below the dress line teasing her as to where it ended.

Lisa was completely spellbound, unable to move as she just continued to soak in her sensuousness, and that little voice inside her head screamed...fuck her!

Kathy, finally noticing her standing there and ran over to her. "Look daddy Jennie's here!"

Jennie stood up straighten her dress and turned around to meet her new boss. The second she did she couldn't control the violent lust that consumed her.

Now Jennie always had a thing for older, in fact she never ever dated boys or girls that were her age. They were inexperienced and clumsy, whereas an older more mature knew how to pleasure a woman. And that was what she was all about, the pleasure.

So as she stood in this stranger's house staring at the most perfect woman she had ever seen, her body hummed with excitement, her toes curled in her shoes, and her breath hitched as her heart pounded furiously in her chest. She adjusted her stance to try and quench the ache that was slowly starting in between her legs.

Jennie eyes lazily ran down her tall strong frame, from the top of her dark brown hair to the broadest, strongest shoulders that she had ever seen. Her black silk shirt clung to a powerful, hard chest and her black slacks fit her snugly. Her head tilted to the left, just a little, to try to get a glimpse of her boss ass, because she knew it had to be perfect. She licked her lips...mmmm...definitely perfect, she had to have this woman.

Lisa just stood there watching her ogle and her body warmed. As her slacks grew tight, she cleared her throat, feeling slightly uncomfortable by the raw hunger she could see in her eyes. She felt like she was just stripped naked from head to foot and although she was not unaccustomed to that feeling, for some reason, coming from her it made Lisa feel...vulnerable, and she was not accustomed to that.