By then, both boys had finished their Ice-cream, and Eddie gave Richie two breath mints and took two for himself. Richie chuckled as he sucked on the mints, listening to Eddie talk.

A minute later, they both sat in silence.

"You know, I really like you. Like, really like you." Eddie finally muttered, turning his head away. Richie smiled.

"Oh do you now?" He asked.

"Shut up."

Another moment of brief silence.

"I really like you too, Eds."

"You do?"

"Yeah."

"Cool."

"Cool."

Eddie shimmied down a bit and turned around facing Richie, his head laying on the taller boy's shoulder, his arm around his torso.

"You're great." Eddie muttered quietly.

Richie almost didn't catch it.

But he did.

His heart soared. Richie put his arms arm around Eddie's waist and kissed his head.

"Right back at ya, Eds."

They sat like that for a good seven minutes, keeping quiet and enjoying the other's company.

Eddie got bored. He wanted to do something else.

He wanted to kiss Richie.

Eddie looked up into Richie's eyes, and his eyes flickered downward for just a moment.

Richie caught the movement and smiled. He leaned down and gave Eddie a peck on the lips.

Eddie was really fucking annoyed. Was that all? Looked like he'd have to initiate something himself.

"Asshole." Eddie said before wrapping one hand on Richie's neck and one on the back of his head and kissing him.

Rough.

Shit, Richie thought. He was really going at it. Looked like he had no choice but to follow along.

Not that he was complaining of course.

He wrapped one hand around Eddie's thigh, pulling his leg up onto his own and one around his waist.

Both boys were going at it, both hoping they did it as well as the other. Their hands moved all over the others body, taking in every single detail.

Richie's rough lips, his smooth hair, his tendency to keep his hand on the lower half of Eddie's body.

Eddie's soft hair, his soft moans, and the feeling of his body against Richie's.

For a moment, Richie pulled away. Eddie was confused until Richie took off his glasses and threw them on the beanbag, before kissing Eddie again.

Somehow, Eddie landed on top of Richie, sitting on his upper thighs with his legs doing the < thing.

It was really fucking rough.

It was great.

Both boys were enjoying it. Their saliva mixing together, the occasional soft moan.

It was more than either boy could've hoped for.

A couple minutes later, they heard footsteps. Eddie and Richie pulled apart and sat up, hearts racing.

Shit. Eddie got up and sat facing Richie, trying to fix his messed up hair. Richie did the same, but he didn't have to do much. His hair was naturally wild.

"No, I'm telling you, weed is technically healthy. It comes from the earth, therefor it is good for your body." A voice said. Beverly?

"Thats not how it works, Bev." Another said. Ben, definitely.

They saw Beverly and Ben climb down the ladder, and they waved.

"Hey guys!" Ben chirped. He was soaked, probably from the swim.

"Hi Ben, hi Bev." Eddie replied. His face was still a little red, but not too noticeable.

"Hey Rich and Eddie," Beverly replied with a smile. She too was soaking wet.

"Did you guys have a nice swim? Where are Bill and Stan" Eddie sat up.

"They just left a couple of minutes ago." Beverly replied. She looked at Richie, then at Eddie, then back at Richie. Her eyes grew wide. "Say, why are you guys here? I thought you were busy?"

She knew what she was doing, and Richie knew that too.

Lucky for them, Ben was oblivious.

"Actually, that's a good point. What are you guys doing here?" Ben asked.

"I got bored of homework." Richie replied lamely.

"My mom changed her idea for supper. I was lonely so I called up Richie." Eddie explained.

"Oh really?" Beverly replied sarcastically, giving Richie a look. Ben and Eddie didn't seem to notice.

"Yeah Bev, really." Richie said, nervously grabbing his glasses from the beanbag, not making eye contact with anyone.

"Okay, cool." She replied, sitting down.

"Oh actually, I have to go now." Eddie said, jumping up.

"Already?" Ben asked.

"Yeah, homework."

They all said their goodbyes, and Eddie left.