Heartbreak

Mo's point of view:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Time for you to go already!?" I cried as I followed Mickey back to his limo.

He ended up staying a month and a half for the filming of Boys Town.

"Don't worry, my love! I'll send you letters and call you every now and then." Mickey reassured me.

He pulled me into one last kiss before he got into the limo and left.

I really enjoyed the time that Mickey was here! I had someone else to talk to, and it was really nice to have a significant other that you know is right in front of you.

I don't know how I'd handle long distance....

Micah's point of view

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mo, has Mickey sent you anything yet?" I inquired, wanting ALL of the details.

"No, and I'm starting to worry..." Mo mumbled.

"It's okay, he'll probably send you something soon." I reassured him.

(*walks into the main building*)

Freddie's point of view:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(*runs towards Micah with a newspaper in my hand*)

"Freddie, are you alright!?" Micah screamed with a shocked look on hi face.

"Is Mo starting to worry about Mickey?" I wondered.

"Yeah, a little bit. Why?" he responded.

"I don't think Mo will be hearing from Mickey anytime soon..." I muttered.

"What do you mean?" Micah asked.

"Read this article in the newspaper!" I demanded.

"America's favorite child actor Mickey Rooney just came out as bisexual. He was seen holding hands with Freddie Bartholomew on the set of Captains Courageous. When reporters asked them about the relationship, he responded by grabbing Freddie's hand and he kissed him on the mouth."

"Should we tell Mo?" Micah wondered.

"He always buys the newspaper, and there's no hiding this kind of thing from him." I stated.

Micah's point of view:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need a haircut...

(*heads to the Boys Town Hair Salon*)

(*walks in to see that nobody's in there*)

I didn't know that Mo was taking a day off...

Oh well, I'll find him sooner or later.

(*a few hours later*)

"Have you seen Mo anywhere around here?" I asked.

"No, not that I know." Freddie answered.

(*hears crying coming from the commissioner's room*)

Who's crying?

(*enters the commissioner's room*)

Mo's crying!

"What's wrong Mo?"

"No, I wasn't good enough for him!" he mumbled under his breath.

"I read the newspaper. MICKEY LEFT ME FOR STUPID FREDDIE BARTHOLOMEW! THE BOY IS LIKE FOUR YEARS YOUNGER THAN HIM! APPARENTLY I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH!" Mo cried.

"I'm so sorry. Things like that happen in life sometimes."

"I'll find someone way better!" Mo declared with confidence.

Sometimes life is filled with heartbreak...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya Marshes! :3

I've been sick for the past few days...

I wanted to make this next chapter about the Mickey Rooney X Freddie Bartholomew ship because it's one of my favorites right now.

Also my s key isn't working the best right now... ToT

XOXO,

lovejtremain