Dreams Come True

Micah's point of view:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You could say that Mo is the kind of guy with the good fashion, hair and makeup sense. Just go to Mo and they'll help you. (*Mo is genderfluid so any pronouns are good for him.*)

I was alone today since Mo was working at the Boys Town Hair Salon. I was running so I could catch up with Whitey and the others, but I was right at the door when I got stopped by Freddie.

He is the cutest guy of all of the guys in Boys Town. I had the biggest crush on him. I couldn't help but notice the fact that he smelled really good. Then, he got really close to me, just inches away from my face. He had his eyes on my lips. Is it just me, or is one of my fantasies going to come true? He then took his hands off of the wall to take my glasses off. I can't see without my glasses on! He puts them off to the side somewhere. What is about to happen?

He doesn't put his hands back on the wall. Instead, he wraps his arms around my waist. His face is just inches away from mine, so close to me that i could smell his minty-fresh breath. Is this what I really think it is? I really hope so!!!

"i love you....." he whispered softly.

Then, he pulled me closer and closer until our lips touched. I felt this wonderful spark. I put my arms around his neck, and played with his hair as we shared a passionate kiss. The kiss felt like it lasted forever. I loved this so so much. The rumors were wrong. he was not a bully. This was the best moment of my life.

"Did you and Luke actually get into a fig-"

"No of course not. when we were kids, he lived about a block away from me. one day he argued with me over whose turn it was to pick the game.  Luke told Tony about it, and they are now con-men who play all sorts of jokes and tricks on unsuspecting people..." he responded.

"Hey baby, would you like to date me?" he asked me with the softest yet most angelic voice ever.

"Yes I would love to, Freddie Fuller,  yes I would love to." I answered back.

We kissed for a little while longer, then I put my glasses back on. He grabbed my hand and then we caught up to the others. We had talked to them and we had a really good time like nothing had happened between us. We looked at each other a few times, and I had really adored it.

I don't know if Mo will ever find out. He has been my best friend since we were babies. He would probably figure out eventually about the fact that I'm dating the most popular guy in Boys Town.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------