Idea Of The Century

Freddie's point of view:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Trust in me when I say, Oh pretty baby!" Micah finished singing.

I play one of the instruments in Micah's song. We have been recording a lot, because we are trying to find the right tape recording to put on a record soon.

We also came up with songs like

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (AC/DC) *we got Whitey's help to do that one*

Without Love (Bon Jovi)

You Give Love A Bad Name (Bon Jovi)

You Shook Me All Night Long (AC/DC)

and a few more songs as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(*Over in Hollywood at MGM Studios*)

"This Micah Roberts' song is very good! Where was this produced?" Louis Mayer asked.

"I'll look on the back of the record, sir." his assistant responded.

"Boys Town, Nebraska. Songs played by Micah Roberts, Fred Fuller, Whitey Marsh, and Mo Kahn. 1937."

(*I know this kind of music didn't exist back then, but I decided to add them in for glamour pieces*)

"I've also heard of Boys Town, and their story to help people!" Louis added on.

"I have an idea! Why don't we make a movie about it? And we will film at Boys Town!" Louis shouted in excitement.

"Sir.. We'll have to send a telegram to Father Flanagan. He'll have to give us the go-ahead to film there!" His assistant uttered in concern.

"If that's what you have to do to make this movie possible, then go ahead and do it!" The executive producer did not give a crap at this point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(*Back at Boys Town*)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I borrowed a camera from the movie room. Let's record us all dancing to your song!!" Everyone shouted.

"Alright do we have everyone for this short movie?" I asked.

"Yes! Everyone is here." Everybody responded.

"3...2...1... Go!"

"You're just too good to be true"

"Can't take my eyes off you!"

The beat started going and the boys jumped in dancing to the beat.

Eventually the song was done, and all of the boys stopped dancing once the camera stopped filming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. This chapter will continue on in a part two.

Heya Marshes! :3

Sorry I'm not as active as before. There have been a lot of changes in my life, and I have been busy. I will post a part two for this chapter sometime this week. Please be patient.

Also update on my back.

The X-Rays came back. I was diagnosed earlier today with mild scoliosis. It's not bad enough for surgery but my back is always in a lot of pain. I'll be okay, and this will not affect my fanfictions.

stay amazing my beautiful marshes!

XOXO,

lovejtremain :3