Acting Out

Freddie's Point Of View

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why was Whitey acting out? When he got here, he was a little rough, but then he became his true sweet self. This isn't like Whitey to do such things......

Whitey Marsh...

The name Marsh sounds familiar, but I've only met Whitey a month ago.

Micah's doing commissioner's work so he's busy.

I need a haircut and a great skin routine.

Micah's best friend, Mo Kahn!

Micah was right, Mo was the kind of guy you would go to for fashion, hair, and skin care. He is kind of a Boys Town beauty guru. If that's even a thing. Mo did the right thing working for the hair salon. That's their thing!

"Hello Freddie! How may I help you?"

"I need a tiny haircut and massage with a face mask!"

"Okay hop into this chair and hang tight- I will get to you in a moment."

Eventually, Mo did my skincare and hair.

"Mo? Can you help me with something?"

"Yes, what do you need Freddie? Is it Micah-related?"

"No silly, I want to know which mousse is good for my hair, and also what skin products are good for my skin type."

"Do you know your skin type?"

"No. Can you test it for me?"

"Yes I just did, and it comes back as normal. I will show you the skin care products over here!"

"Okay!"

"Here's all of that, and all of that free of charge today! Here is the mousse that I think is best for your hair!"

"Okay have a great day!"

Micah just recorded Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You, so it was playing on the loudspeakers along with other songs. Everyone loved it when it came on.

One day, Micah was dancing to it, and he did this side to side jumping motion.

Apparently, it caught on, because when this song comes on over the "Boys Town Radio," everyone starts to do this dance when the beginning chorus beat comes on.

I've even joined in, and it was very fun! I had fun dancing with the other boys to my boyfriend's song.

Mo dislikes Whitey, so he played a face mask prank on him, and everyone laughed during role call.

There was a fight, so Micah and the rest of the commissioners got together with Father Flanagan to decide what the charges were going to be. (*Mo is a commissioner, but he was a victim, so he appeared as the plaintiff.*)

Whitey wasn't usually like this, so something is wrong. Someone or something must've upset him pretty badly to cause behavior like this..

The question is...

Who or what upset him so badly like this?

Whitey has to milk cows, while Mo got off free as he did nothing, and was a victim to this whole scene in the hair salon.

With Whitey though, I am pretty concerned, because I have a feeling that something is off....

Is Whitey hiding something?

Is Whitey his real name or is it a nickname?

What upset him so badly to cause him to lash out like this?

Why is he acting out?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya Marshes!

I am starting a question of the day to get your brain juices flowing :D

QOTD stands for question of the day!

QOTD: Do you think Whitey is hiding something?

I will see yall in my next chapter!

stay amazing my beautiful marshes!

XOXO,

lovejtremain :3