Chapter Four

"Mam, we have arrived, please wake up" ...........

Kate thought that it was all a dream and probably a voice in her dream land until she had the same sentence the second time and with a gentle tap, then she suddenly woke up. She looked around her and was terrified to find two huge men staring at her and smiling. She almost forgot that she was already married, and was on her way to her husband's house.

She turned towards the other side of the car but didn't find her newly weeded husband. Maybe he had left her to God knows where, as she was going to be a housewife and slave. And...

There were many And, and buts in her mind which bothered her.

The able bodied men however stood staring at her, and wondering why she wasn't coming out from the car, not knowing what Kate was passing through, they would have continued staring at Kate who was lost in thought if Sam, one of them didn't speak up.

"You can go inside to continue your sleep ma, this is the order from your husband Jackson," the first tall, huge guy with a nice scent named Sam told her.

"Thank you, but you can just call me Kate. No need to be formal" Kate told them.

She walked out of the car and followed the two men who were going to show her the way to the mansion and to her room.

The building according to Kate's view was very large, spacious and well decorated, with many rooms which she knew were very large as well. It was so surprising to her that such a house does exist in reality, because for long, as in years, she has lived in darkness and ignorance in Jessica's house. None of them even allowed her to go out for sightseeing.

She stood for some minutes admiring the building.

Some seconds later she saw two ladies dressed in blue aprons, coming out from the left side of the building and she suspected that they were the chef / cook in the house. Truly Jack was a rich freak.

"Hello miss, my name is Karla and I am the chief cook in the house and this is my assistant Bella. Sorry the other three are not around, they went on an errand " Karla explained to Kate who was already surprised.

"Well my name is Kate, you can call me that, I mean, you don't have to be...."

"No mam, we have been ordered by the boss to respect you, and we wouldn't dare disobey, or you know what he can... Bella said and didn't finish the statement when Karla hit her to stop talking.

"Mam, we will be going now," Karla said, dragging Bella along with her.

Kate smiled for the first time in her new house,she already liked the two people she met, Karla and Bella. Bella was the chatty and talkative type while Karla seemed a little bit reserved and formal, and she wished she would get to know them better as time went on, as for the others she hadn't met nor seen them, but she also wished that she would get along with them.

Kate was shown her room which she really liked, she was almost pushed to ask if she was the only one going to be staying in the room because it was more than large for her, unlike her other room which was more like a small toilet setting.

The walls in her room were decorated with beautiful wallpapers of flowers of different types and shapes. The bulbs were five and each of them had different colors which they brought out when turned on. She had an A.C, a room heater that would make her warm if she was cold.

Aside from that, there was this big plasma T.V on her wall, which was already connected and ready for her to use. Also, her bathroom and toilet was in the room making it much easier for her. She also had a wardrobe and a large bed, enough to contain 3 fat people.

The room gave her this expensive self contained vibes, although it wasn't fully self contained, as there was no kitchen and other necessities inside the room. But it was simply and carefully built.

She was wowed and at the same time afraid. She was happy because the room was at least good and better than her old place and was sad that she wasn't there just for fun. If not, why will a whole jack decide to marry someone, especially from Jessica's family. She knew something was off, and she needed nobody to tell her that she was there for a reason.

Kate sat on the bed, using her hands to feel the foam and beautiful bed sheets that were on it. Things were really happening fast for her and she was a little bit confused also.

A knock on Kate's room door brought her back to reality and she rushed to open it.

"Bella, how may I help you?" Kate asked her after opening the door and seeing Bela smiling with her teeth all showing.

"Sorry to disturb you, but I just wanted to know what you would like to eat" ...

"Nothing really, anything can serve. Just give me whatever you have" She replied Bella.

"But we have a lot of food, just say your wish. OK don't worry I know what you will like....

"would you like it in your room or on the dining table "...

"I would like it in my room"...

"OK mam, consider it done".....

As Bella left, Kate closed the door and went to take her bath. Bella was nice to her, maybe that's who she was, or what she was paid to do. After taking a shower, Kate wore her new cotton nightwear decorated with flowers.

It was her first time wearing that type of expensive and beautiful nightwear. Then she proceeded to the mini dinning table in her room to see what Bella served her.

When she opened the plate Bella brought into the mini dinning table inside her room, she saw her best food, which was fried rice, salad and chicken together with red wine and cake as dessert.

Bella sure knows how to serve a guest, as if she read her mind to guess her best food. She didn't think much as the aroma filled her nostrils, within some minutes, she saw herself already devouring the delicious meal. The taste reminded her of her real home before the horrible death of her parents in a car accident which made her life miserable.

Back then, her mum would prepare her best meal, which was fried rice with chicken, and plenty but yet creamy salad and serve it to her with lots of drinks. Her mother does it almost every day, because she always believes that one should be celebrated at least every day if for nothing, but for the fact of being alive. Those memories brought back tears to her eyes and anger too.

Even after her death, her wicked sister didn't even allow her to take the ashes of her mother with her, she left it inside an old wooden box and just kept it inside her room, claiming that she did her a favor by not throwing it away.

"Mum, I hope you find peace, and I promise to send you forth in a grand way," Kate said in her mind.

The food was quite delicious and she enjoyed it. They really have good chefs in the house, which means the cooks really knew what they were doing. After gulping the food, she transited to carry it down stairs to wash it up, but as she opened the door , she bumped into her husband, who she hadn't set her eyes on since she entered the building.

"What the hell are you doing with the plate, don't I have maids again in this house?" He screamed.

"Bella, Jessy, Karla, will you get your ass here?" Jackson shouted their names, and they rushed upstairs immediately as if controlled with a remote.

Kate didn't even have the chance to talk, as she was also scared to talk, who on earth would react this way for just plates?

"Oh my God, I didn't mean to make you carry that"

Bella exclaimed in shock before running toward Kate to carry the plate from her.

"You didn't mean to do it, but she did it, Bella you are fired, pack your stuff and leave, and for you Kate we need to talk".....

Jackson said and zoomed angrily into his room, leaving Kate in a State of confusion.

THANK YOU READERS FOR STOPPING BY TO READ MY BOOKS.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW UP MY ACCOUNT FOR MORE ROMANTIC STORIES.

I PROMISE TO UPDATE DAILY TO AVOID TOO MUCH SUSPENSE