A Cease-War Alliance. Super Sea Girl Ditch Day!

Rebecca and Ruby continued spying on Chelsea and Y/N as Gordon Lighthouse looked at the group sternly. Ruby felt concerned, but Rebecca had an evil smile on her face. 

Ruby: How can you be smiling? That's the crazy old guy that tried to kill us!

Rebecca: (chuckling evilly) Oh, I know. But Chelsea doesn't. And now that he's here. We can tip the scales in our favor if Y/N would just man up and expose her. 

Ruby looked at Rebecca with an unamused glare.

Rebecca: What? We can kill two birds with one stone. No more mermaids, no more crazy captains.

Ruby: Can we hurry up, Y/N and I have to work on our project and you have to work on yours with Chelsea. Not to mention Mom being suspicious. 

Rebecca: Don't worry. You'll be home soon with Y/N. Just watch.

The two stayed quiet as they eavesdropped on the conversation.

Y/N: Mr. Lighthouse! What brings you here?

Gordon: To weaponize my vessel to kill the Kraken of course! I was told that this is where the finest harpoons are sharpened.

F/N: Yeah. It is. Is your boat ready for inspection cause I gotta do that every month, in case you forgot. 

Gordon: Oh! Right! Uh...Yeah. Yeah. It's ready for inspection.

Gordon sounded so unsure, making F/N raise a brow in suspicion. 

F/N: That remains to be seen. 

M/N: Honey, Dinner is almost done. Chelsea just needs some help with the peppers. (muttering) Hopefully, they're not either the rotten or overripe ones. 

F/N: Coming in a minute. Y/N, make sure you sharpen his harpoons before coming inside.

Y/N: Got it, Dad. 

However, Y/N spoke too soon as he saw that Gordon revealed a large pile of harpoons. 

Y/N: (...) (sighs) Oh, boy...

Chelsea then showed up behind Y/N with her hands on his shoulders. 

Chelsea: Need some help? Oh...

However, Chelsea felt the amount of pressure as she saw the pile of harpoons. 

Y/N: Yes. Please.

Gordon: Anyway, while you're working on the harpoons, allow me to explain my neverending journey of discovering the Kraken.

Y/N: Oh...That's...great...

Chelsea: Yeah...Sounds...spectacular...

-----------------------

1 HOUR LATER...

Y/N and Chelsea were tired. They were holding the towels for one hour and Gordon hasn't stopped talking about his makeshift stories. 

Gordon: And then it was there...a gigantic wave with a shadowy figure inside it! I drove my vessel into the giant wave to get a closer look. And it was there! A real Kraken!

Ruby felt bad for Y/N and Chelsea whereas Rebecca...

Rebecca: (laughing)

Ruby looked at Rebecca unamused as Rebecca rolled around the floor laughing.