A Hidden Truth Revealed. Krakens Exist?

Rebecca and Y/N could not believe their eyes. Ruby Gillman was gigantic. Her body was able to cover an entire corner from the floor to the ceiling.

Rebecca: Ruby, what's going on? Why are you so big?

Ruby: I...I don't know. One second I'm fine, but the next my hand started glowing.

Ruby then showed off her hand. It was like a webbed hand as they were each connected.

Y/N: Okay. Well, we have to get you out of there.

Ruby: No! No. I won't be able to get out! I'll just stay here...until... the heat dies down...

Rebecca: Um...I don't think that's a possibility.

Ruby: Why? The library's closed right now, isn't it?

Rebecca: We saw the librarian. She's here.

Ruby's eyes widened in fear.

Ruby: If...If she's here, then...oh no.
------------------------------------

The librarian was putting the library books back on shelves, trying to clean up the mess.

Librarian: I bet those two teenagers had something to do with this. Teenagers these days are being irresponsible and foolish.

She placed some books back and went to pick up more. However, she saw that the books fell off again. She went to put them back but saw something strange on the other side of the bookshelf.

Librarian: What in tarnation?

Y/N and Rebecca turned to hear the Luibrarian coming their way.

Rebecca: Oh no. We gotta hide her!

Y/N: With what!?
------------------------------------

The Librarian then turned around the corner and saw Y/N and Rebecca standing still with big smiles.

Librarian: What are you two doing?

Rebecca: Um...Nothing.

(RUMBLE)

Their foreheads were dripping with sweat as they heard a rumble from behind. Ruby saw her body growing bigger as she hid behind some bookshelves. Soon, it was getting out of hand as she finally revealed.

Ruby: Oh no...

Luckily, the Librarian couldn't see without her glasses.

Librarian: What is that? Are you two putting something in my library?

Y/N: Oh no no no no! That's not what you think. It's a...uh...

Rebecca: It's just some lights and lanterns we put in to help stylize the library.

Librarian: Lights? Lanterns? They're too big to be lanterns. Where are my glasses?

Y/N and Rebecca were afraid to see the Librarian put on her glasses. Now she can see better, looked up to see it was...