Into the Depths of the Sea. The Kraken Kingdom!

Y/N was told to go home so that they work it out tomorrow while Rebecca went to stay with Sam. Agatha dropped Y/N off his home where he saw his parents coming out. 

Y/N: Thanks again for dropping me home, Mrs. Gillman.

Agatha: Anytime, Y/N. Just please don't tell anyone about Ruby.

Y/N: Got it.

Agatha: And...Thank you for helping Ruby see the benefits of what she is.

Y/N: We've all been there.

He saw his mother in a party dress.

Y/N: Hey Mom, Hey Dad.

M/N: Oh there's my little boy!

M/N went to kiss Y/N on the cheek.

Y/N: (whining) Mom! Not in front of--!

M/N: Mwah!

F/N: So, son, Your mom is pretty chipper tonight. She won the case.

Agatha: You did!? 

M/N: Two. The second was personal after the hospital couldn't save my boy from the ocean. They are forced to pay us a fine of $10,000, which is how I got this neat dress.

M/N went to show off the new dress.

Agatha: Wow, girl! You're rocking that look!

Y/N: Uh...Okay.

F/N: Son, don't question that, okay? 

Y/N: Got it.

F/N: We have the phone numbers on the fridge and there's pizza in the oven.

Y/N: Got it. Where are you guys going anyway?

Agatha: It's... Sunday.

Y/N: Oh right. Karaoke night. Well, you guys have fun.

M/N: Oh, and Y/N?

Y/N: Yes?

M/N: Take it slow.

Y/N: I will. Have fun.

Y/N entered the house and saw his parents getting into Agatha's car. Agatha's mood quickly changed once M/N got inside with F/N quickly putting on headphones to block his ears from the sound of their squeals.

Y/N: Glad to see they're having fun. Now I have some personal quality time to myself. But first, Homework.
------------------------------------

Y/N got to his bedroom and placed his bag down on the chair. He pulled up a table and began to do his homework. As he was doing his homework, he got a call.