Aaa, this is so good! The warm water is soothing my body, and whatever is mixed in this water is fragrant and relaxing!

I closed my eyes.

                          ***

"Is anyone going to take her?" A woman with a concerned look asked.

"It is difficult when she doesn't talk much or doesn't show many emotions." The other woman replied.

A child in her later childhood years 'her lips forming a straight line and her emotionless eyes blinking'. She was looking down on the floor, counting one, two, three, four,__  ten...

"Let's take you to your room." The woman said that and took the child to her room.

"Child, don't be scared. It's not your fault. Have some rest." She left.

"No one will want to take a gloomy child! I know that I don't want to go. I don't want a family."

"Emotions? I don't have those things. I... Tears rolled down her cheeks and fell on her hands, which were resting on her lap. I... Sniff, sniff... I don't.. I don't cry..."

                        ***

I opened my eyes. "What a memory to remember!" I smirked.

In this warm tub and fancy life, what am I feeling bad about?

I cried a loud sigh!

I should get some rest.

I got out of the tub, wore my robe, and realized I forgot the night dress in the room.

"Not like there is anything to worry about!"

I picked up the dress from the bed, took it to the bathroom, and got dressed up for the bed.

A silk dress is the best! The soft fabric caressing my skin...

I love it! I screamed with joy.

I jumped on the bed. Finally, a comfortable bed and no one to pester me.

I fell asleep as quickly as I hit the bed.

Before I could ponder my situation, it was already morning, and Silvy was ready for me like every other day.

"My lady? Are you awake?"

I wasn't fully awake or asleep; it was something in the middle. I opened my eyes, and Silvy was standing right before me with a basin to wash my face.

"My lady would like to have breakfast now?"

"Yes, bring me breakfast first, and then help me get ready."

"I will be back."

She left, and I sat there waiting for her.

I realized the most important thing. He still hasn't told me about 'why he needed me'.

I guess I can't get anywhere by stressing myself, so let's just enjoy and rest while I can. I nodded to myself.

"I know I'm smart." A proud smile spread on my face.

INSIDE THE KITCHEN

Hey, "Lily, isn't she 'that maid' who came with that red-headed woman?" Penny whispered.

"Quite down, Penny! What if she heard you? You know that woman isn't the one to mess with; have you not seen her face?" Lily retorted.

"Fine! Just ask her what she wants." Penny whispered.

"You are Lady Orealia's maid, right?! Do you need something?" Lily asked.

"Yes, I'm here to take my lady's food." Silvy, firmly declared. She was acting like a knight wearing armor who would wield a weapon with the slightest tension in the air.