Part 1

Chowhans are well known for their wealth, crops, culture, army and many more but today the people of kingdom are suffering from many diseases and lack of food and water. But the wealth of the kingdom cannot solve the problems of the kingdom. The king ABHIMANYU CHOWHAN has visited every gurus and saints of every corner of the kingdom but still they got know solution.

[Abhimanyu chowhan the man of words.One of the great emperor in the history of chowhans. People worshipped him no less than a God. Man of morals. His wife SUMITRA ABHIMANYU CHOWHAN was with him from the starting supporting for ruling the kingdom perfectly. Literally one of the great human being ]

Suddenly scribe entered into the court of chowhans with a letter in hands. King ordered him to start his work. "We are well aware of your situation king Abhimanyu chowhan and iam here to help you with your kingdom but  we are asking for the hand of your younger daughter for my eldest son Yuvaan singh rajput t hh " Suddenly someone came in front of scribe holding his neck in a strong grip stopping him from further reading. "ABHIRAJ leave him "came from the king abhimanyu. Abhiraj immediately left the neck of scribe after hearing his father's dominating voice. " Continue "and scribe started reading the remaining part of the letter" We are giving you exactly 24 hours to think of your answer.The marriage will be held in our kingdom and your not allowed to come or see her in or after marriage. If your answer is no then no one can stop your kingdom from destroying""Enough"and he immediately stopped reading and then left after the gestures made by the king.
"Papa how can we marry off our Pornami to that Yuvaan singh rajputh . He will completely destroy us by hosting her" Came from the second son ABHIJEET CHOWHAN. "Yes papa, what if they don't stand on their words" Said Abhiraj. "I need to go " Came a dull voice from the king and he immediately left from their.

The sound of anklets can be heard in the whole corridor. Pournami is running to her father room after hearing the news from the ladies. "Papa i am ready to marry him. Please save our kingdom. We have no other choice. We already lost so much. We cannot waste our time after hearing that they will help us. " She innocently told her father breathing heavily. After hearing her words he held her tightly in his arms and few drops left from his eyes.Sumithra who is beside him and his both sons who are crossing the room witnessed that the great and strongest one who they have seen from the staring is shedding tears for the first time. Both the brothers tried to convince him but he never did. After some time he stopped and murmured "I didn't expect the news. Now iam unable to choose between my people and my everything my daughter. But as a king I cannot be selfish. I am sorry my dear daughter I can't do anything as your father. I failed as a father " A drop left from his eye. "Papa you are right you cannot be selfish. Even if you fail as a father you will be a great king in the history. I don't consider it as a failure even iam happy that somehow I am able bring back the smile in the kingdom. " The members present their shocked by listening to her words since they didn't see this side of Pournami . She was a childish girl with innocent heart. Her mother immediately hugged her followed by her brothers who also had water in their eyes . They for sure gonna miss their little pumpkin. They are not ready to leave her but they cannot go against their father who indirectly told his opinion.

Next morning in court the king sent his decision to the kingdom of rajputh. The whole kingdom felt very sad and anger at a time since they are sacrificing their queen for their wellbeing. They are not going to believe in rajputh kingdom even though the king believed them. The whole kingdom is in the verge of crying. The the day went like that.

Pournami is sitting infront of the mirror thinking what gonna happen in the future. For sure she cannot stay without her family but now she must stay. She left with no other options. She even heard about Yuvaan singh rajputh. He is a dangerous and ruthless man. How can she stay a whole damn life with a person like him. Suddenly someone entered her room "what are you thinking"she jumped in her place by sudden voice. " Nothing bhabi"replied pournami to RADHIKA ABHIRAJ CHOWHAN. "Don't think too much everything will be fine " Consoled Radhika.

Next morning they heard the news engagement gonna held in their kingdom and it's not too late just tomorrow. People are not ready to witness the destruction of their queen as they all know what man Yuvaan Singh Rajputh is. They are doing some rituals which must be done before engagement according to their culture. Pornami is wearing a red saree which enhanced her look even more but her face is completely opposite . Her eyes for the first time holding the pain and worries as she going to leave her everything soon.

It's 10 in the night when the king entered her daughter room. She is still wide awake. "Pournami " Came soft voice from her father. She immediately stood up and ran towards him. He protectively held her like world is going to separate them, she is still a baby for him . "Papa.. "." Don't stress too much, I will make every thing right soon. Your papa will never let you down. Take rest beta".he kissed on her head and left immediately. She soon left to her dream land, maybe last peaceful dream.