Chapter 7

I tried to remember what happened but the more I try the more my head hurts to the point where I grabbing my head so hard as it was throbbing so hard. It was getting very hard to breathe too and I was beating my chest, I couldn't think straight.

Suddenly I felt someone grab my hand slowly tapping my cheek. I tried to focus on the person infront of me but my eyes was blurry due to tears.

"Look at me and follow me, breath in..... breath out...... breath in.......breath out..... slowly...again repeat."

I closed my eyes and followed their guidance and slowly calmed down.

"I'm the one who brought you inside but you were already outside our gate... unconscious." Tak Sungyung clarified.

"Thank you" I mumbled. My ears were red as his face so close to me and he was way too good-looking for my fragile heart to handle. Why is everyone here so good looking...I mean I get that they are all the cast of a drama but still.

I looked up but he was staring. When I looked down to see what he was staring at so intensely, I quickly removed my hands as I realized that I was tightly holding his hands. I mumbled a quick sorry as he stood up to get me some water.

"Thank you for bringing me inside." I said as he brought me water.

"It's all right. How are you feeling now."

"Good."

"Now, I need to take care of a few things if that's alright with you."

"Yes, of course. I'll take my leave now. Thank you again." I said but he stopped me before I stood up from the bed.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. I already convinced my sister to let you rest here for tonight. You can go back after you rest." He said as he walked out the door.

I laid there as I tried to collect my thoughts and fell asleep before I knew it.

______________________________________

I woke up as I heard a loud bang. I slowly stood up from my bed and peeked outside to see what was happening. They were drinking. Myulmang and Sungyung to be specific.

"Okay. You pass. Please be good to my sister." Sungyung said as he sobbed and held Myulmang's hands.

"Let go." Dong-gyung said as she tried to separate their hands.

"It was nice to meet you brother-in-law." Myulmang said adding fuel the fire.

"My gosh!! Look at the time. I should go now." He said in a tipsy manner as he looked at his non-existent watch.

"Out of nowhere? It's late. Just sleep over." Dong-gyung offered concerned.

"No, it's fine. I'm not clueless, you know."

"What are you talking about? Do you want a beating?"

"Have fun, brother-in-law."

"Hey. Are you really leaving?"

....he left just like that...he is so cute when he's drunk.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was helping Dong-gyung clean up the dishes when she broke the silence.

"Of course, I know he's lonely and life is hard. But what's wrong with you? How could you listen to it just because you hear it? That's so rude."

She was definitely upset about that fact that Myulmang can listen to their thoughts.

"But I can hear it. What can I do?"

"You should try not to hear. I thought you were different, but where are your manners?" She was whining at this point. They were arguing like a married couple while I was washing the dishes, I kept my silence trying to be as invisible as possible because it was so awkward.

Dong-gyung was complaining when she suddenly got quite so out of curiosity I looked back as well and the cup I was washing almost fell from my hands.

When I turned around, I was greeted with Myulmang's huge room. I looked around and half of Dong-gyung's kitchen was not there. I looked at her to confirm I was not going crazy...one look on her face and it was confirmed that she was as shocked as I was. She went towards Myulmang who was sitting on his sofa reading a book, and when she reached the end she unsurely tapped her toe on his side of the room. She gasped still in shock.

-----------------------------------------------------------

                           ᕦ⁠༼⁠ ⁠~⁠ ⁠•́⁠ ⁠ₒ⁠ ⁠•̀⁠ ⁠~⁠ ⁠༽⁠ᕤ