Chapter 5

After a while, I stood up because I suddenly felt that my body was a little heavy and I do feel kind of dizzy but not ' I'm about to be unconscious ' dizzy, just enough to make me stumble a back a little. I closed my eyes. I tried to sit back onto the swing but why is this so comfy.

"I wasn't talking to you when I said that." I tried to open my eyes as I heard Dong-gyung's voice but for some reason I couldn't.

"Then whom were you talking to?I'm doom itself." I heard Myulmang. I tried to remember what was happening during this scene.

"So you're telling me this is a dream?"

'Am I in Dong-gyung's dream??' I thought to myself.

I tried to open my eyes but couldn't open them, I couldn't even move my body. The more I tried the more I felt tired. I could slowly feel my body going numb and I couldn't hear anything. Just like that I lost my consciousness.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in my room......I WOKE UP IN MY ROOM.

"Was it all just a dream!!" I exclaimed. As I rushed to get out of my bed. And the first thing I did was to open the door and to my surprise I was still in Korea but a different location.

I was really confused. I'm still in my room, but the location is different. I recalled everything that happened yesterday, 'i woke up in a different country, in a different dimension or timeline, I met with both Myulmang and goddess, after that I teleported back to room and went unconscious.' If I said that to anyone or even a therapist they would laugh at me.

I sighed softly and collected my self. This was not the time to be sulking, it's time to meet my idols cause why not. This is a rare and once in a life time opportunity and I'm not gonna miss this. I know the goddess asked me not to, and I need to be careful not to change the future. I know it all so I'll be careful not to do anything stupid.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My stomach grumbled which reminded me that I have not eaten anything since yesterday morning. I got fresh, charged my phone, took a shower, changed clothes, and then finally I decided on French Toast with milk.

After eating my fill I got ready to go out. And as soon as I closed the door and I saw it again, the comets. It was beautiful but it only lasted for a few second.

I guess they already made the contract. Everything so far is going according to the plot and I'm fine with it. I just need to make little change, with that in mind I took out my phone and searched for Life Story, the place where Tak Dong-gyung works at. I followed the map on my phone.

As soon as I went up  the stairs towards the office I could clearly hear the commotion.

"Tak Dong-gyung must repeat!" I could hear that jerk's annoying voice. I saw Dong-gyung going inside her office and I followed her.

"Forget it. What did you say to my wife? What did you say that she wants  a divorce?" He shamelessly screamed at her.

"I didn't know he was married."
"I was deceived."
"I did nothing wrong."
"He's the one who was wrong."
She spoke nothing but facts.

"That's what I said. So?" She put him in his place.

"I am dumbfounded. Hey. It wasn't love for me. How do I put it? It just happened. Even if we end it, we should have manners!" I can't believe how shameless he is. How dare he say all that with so much confidence. I was angry when he said that in the drama but now that I'm hearing it in first person I'm furious.

" Manners? You're talking about manners?"

"That's right! Manners! M-A-N-E-R!"

"M-A-N-N-E-R." Cha Joo-Ik corrected and I almost squealed.

"To be honest, what do you have to offer? You don't have anything everyone else has. You have no parents or money. What do you have?" As soon as that words came out I lost all my conscience.

Before I could comprehend what was happening I slapped him hard.

"What does she have you ask? She has everything! She have morals, she has a decent job, a decent life, friends who care about her, and many things that you can only dream to have. Infact the question here should be what do have? I mean let's be honest here. You're a old jerk, your wife is gonna leave you, I mean you don't even have basic human manners, the list goes on!" If no one noticed me before now they surely do. I really wanted to beat the shit out of him but now is neither the time nor the place for it.

"You do know that I can sue you for violence!!" He screamed.

"Do you have any proof?" He looked at me confused as if it wasn't obvious.

"I mean did anyone here see me doing anything which gives you a right to sue me." I scoffed at him.

"Should I make that wish right now?" Dong-gyung broke the mini silence.

"Forget it. It'll be too much of a waste to use it on the likes of you. Is this the time," She scoffed.

"Is it the time for what?" He questioned with a annoying voice.

"Doom." She said calmly.

"What are you blabbing about?"

"I'm saying I want to kill you." He almost seemed scared as Dong-gyung seemed serious.

"You can tell when someone grew up with no parents in these situations." Those words made everyone present there stare at him with disbelief. I could see Joo-Ik making his way towards him with the corner of my eye.

"This is why I won't let my child grow up without a dad!"

"I disagree! Look at you. You grew up with your dad but still you turned out like this, with your logic it would be better if children grew up without their father." I remarked.

"Excuse me. From what I can see, you're the highest up here. It's extremely bad for the company image to have an employee like her. She even brought her friend here to abuse me." He referred to me.

He didn't even get to finish his words before Joo-Ik was dragging him outside to kick him out of the office.

"Wait. Hold on." He tried to stop Joo-Ik but wasn't successful as he was literally throw out of the office.

"Don't let outsiders in so easily." I knew he was referring to that jerk but I knew that it was time for me to leave.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:
Hi there! I wanted to warn you that the update can be a little slow but I'll try to update as much as possible. I know that there can be some minor so I tried not to use any bad words or at least use it to minimal. Thank you reading!!

Daily reminder:
don't be so hard on yourself, you're doing great ❤️
-----------------------------------------------------------
                                  :⁠,⁠-⁠)