Chapter 4

As I sat on the swing, I kept thinking about the events that happened today. I had so many questions that were unanswered and the people who can give me answers either didn't want me to approach them or me approaching them would possibly result in change in the future. I still found it hard to believe this situation.
I just sighed and came to a conclusion that right now relaxing was the best for me.

I looked up and saw the beautiful scene. A meteor shower. It's my first time seeing this and I felt so lucky to be able to experience this.

"Ah, how can I forget!! It's his birthday today," I exclaimed

"Ah, how can I forget!! It's his birthday today," I exclaimed. With that remainder I closed my eyes and made my wish.

"I wish that I can figure out my situation and find a solution soon. I also wish for them to be happy.....and also I wish you a happy birthday."

I was content with my wish. Being here so far was chaotic for sure but it's not bad. If we push side every negative thing that happen over here I can say that I had a very good time here. For starters it was my first time experiencing a meteor shower, I can teleport although I can't really control it but that's besides the point, I met a goddess for God sake, I met a handsome man and a gorgeous lady, and this is most exciting my life has ever been plus I wish to bump into Lee Soohyuk if possible and the last but most important I'm happy here.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After a while, I stood up because I suddenly felt that my body was a little heavy and I do feel kind of dizzy but not ' I'm about to be unconscious ' dizzy, just enough to make me stumble a back a little. I closed my eyes. I tried to sit back onto the swing but why is this so comfy.
-----------------------------------------------------------

                               (⁠^⁠^⁠)