His gaze fell on the pistol that was placed in Bryan's pants. Sneakily grabbing it he moves back pointing it at himself. “I'm well aware of the nature you mafia adhere to. Being in one of your clan myself. We can't outnumber you. Nonetheless I can save both of them. Namjoon Hyung shall save my mother and my team mates. But who'll save you? I can't live with the guilt of killing my loved ones. So I chose none.”

Loading the revolver he points at his chest ready to pull the trigger. Loud shooting erupted in the basement. Bryan still had a smile plastered on his face. “I knew this kid would be helpful.” Stepping back, he commanded his men. “Get hold of Namjoon if none fails to do so. Y'all would be killed once he escapes. By my very own hands.”

Gunshots were heard rapidly. Both the men stood firm on their grounds, slashing throats shooting each other. It was the death of humanity. Mafias knew no mercy so did they. Win and anger was all that could be seen reeking their persona.

“May we have Kim Namjoon as a prisoner now.” Bryan, who had managed to pull down 30 men all on his own, moved closer to Jungkook yelling in his ears. Jungkook stood astonished. He understood this was all a trap set by them to get hold of his leader. “Hyung!” He ran to where Namjoon was, albeit Bryan was successful in doing it.

Before anyone else could. Injecting a fatigue sterilizer in his veins slipping it roughly through his neck. Namjoon tried plunging his katana through the former's legs. However, the impact of the drug was far more intense. Grabbing hold of the bulky man's body Bryan flees the scene. Whistling to the rest of his mates who managed to survive. To do the same.

༄❃༄

Ralph paced at the entrance of the building not out of anxiousness rather it was an excited walk. To see his enemy in his worst state. Hearing cars pull up he yells for his elder brother to come down. Aiden rolls his eyes walking down the stairs. You were pulled up by force from your nasty once in a blue moon sleep. Whatever the matter was you cursed it was worth to be woken up from the deep ass slumber you had drifted off too.

“Yeah! Yeah! I know you've won the jackpot. There's no need to publicize it to the entire world. Not like it's a chess tournament you've won and you're super proud of it.”

Ralph hugged the elder dude screaming on the top of his lungs.

“This is more than winning a chess tournament to me, Hyung. I've captured Kim Namjoon! My biggest enemy. And the reason why I've failed countless times to get my hands on the yorkshire region. He keeps luring around that place blabbering shit it belongs to him and holds deep meaning. What a stupid mafia believes in feelings.”

Standing at the end of the hallway you had managed to listen to their conversation. Fear crept through your body wondering what they were gonna do with him.

Aiden noticed your presence waving his hand in the air. “Sup little girl?” Gulping your saliva you barely managed to nod your head. “Bring her here. What are you doing there?” He scolds the nanny who was in charge of you. Ralph's attention diverts to you. “Oh! Look, she's finally here. Kim Namjoon's ex wife.”

Scoffing mentally you sneer at him. “Where was this idiot's intelligence when I kept reminding him the past week I wasn't his legal wife rather an ex spouse. Finally he grew some sensible balls ha?”

It was mentally entertaining to deride him. As much as a fiery and gruesome man Ralph was. You were no less. It's a dangerous thing to challenge him, nevertheless it's not a difficult task to beat him in your imaginations. You've played those scenarios a million times.

“Wake him up.” Hot water was splashed on Namjoon's face. Ralph knew no mercy, it was hence proved. Your heart churned seeing the burns rapidly form on his face. Flickering his eyes out of pain and an excruciating headache Namjoon tries adjusting his vision to the new surroundings. His eyes fell on you. Opening his lips ready to say something. Ralph quickly placed a finger on his lips.

“Ah! Ah! No! No! Not so soon hero. Where's the fun in it there though?” Aiden sits on the sofa with his legs crossed.

“Nah! This just keeps getting boring.” Roughly nibbling on your lips you suppress a sob ready to evade your throat.

“Sheesh! Never thought I'd be labeled a boring person by my very own blood brother. All because of you Kim Namjoon.” Punching him on his face, Ralph smirks. The new formed blisters due to the hot water impact summed up with the bruise the punch had given him.

Namjoon's nails dug into his palm. He was a strong man. No way was he gonna permit his enemies to have their ways with him. Letting them enjoy him being in pain. Spitting the blood out on the ground he chuckled at Ralph. “Is this all you got? Too damn weak for a mafia.”

Ralph was a sensible man who knew all the etiquettes required to be a successful goon. This one however didn't settle well with him. Not like it was his first time ever coming across such statements. Aiden's attention now was completely on the two men facing off against each other in wrath and blood hunger.

“This seems a little close to being interesting. Doesn't stand a chance against any chess players though.” Ralph's ears perked up at his words. Beaming whole heartedly at his brother.

“A chess game? Perfect!! Hyung, why don't we play a chess game??” Aiden's heart filled with joy. Never in his life had his younger brother bothered to show any sorts of interest towards his hobby and passion.

“Are you serious?” Making a ballerina spin he asks again to confirm. “Yes I'm super serious. I wanna play chess with you and my pawn shall be Kim Namjoon.”

You froze on spot listening to his merciless aphorism. Cruelty dripped from them. He had decided to denounce his enemy in the worst way ever possible. Rushing towards Aiden, you held his hands. “Aiden please don't let this happen. You claim I'm your sister don't you? Don't do this to him. I beg for your mercy.”

He shrugged your hands off. “Yeah you're my sister. A sister whom I claim as mine. Not the one whom I share my blood with. This chess match shall happen no one can stop it. If you're that keen to save his life. Fight against me. If you manage to win against us. I'll spare his life. If not, everything's upto Ralph. I don't meddle with Ralph's business. This is the least I can do for you little sister.”