10

“You're all ready I see.” Rina peeked her head in between the heated argument. “Why the hell are you standing here all idle? Where are your bridesmaids? And hold on, why haven't you dressed up yet?” She had worn a black bomber jacket and leather pants. The side of her pants had a pistol case adding up to her look.

“I've seen a similar attire somewhere.” Taking in her appearance a sudden memory flashed through your brain. “She had dressed the same way for a fashion walk show and he was encouraging her she'll be the winner. On losing in the first round, I can't forget the sadness that overshadowed her face. Jimin had cursed at the judges panel for doing his girlfriend dirty.”

Lost in your thoughts you didn't notice Rina snapping her fingers in the air. “Why are you always daydreaming Y/N? Who manages to send you into the fantasy land so damn easily?” Namjoon shrouds his arm on your waist. Pulling you closer to him. “There's no one who could steal the mafia king's queen. It's of course me she's dreaming of.”

A loud yelp of pain left his throat clutching onto his stomach. Who the hell told you that I'm still your wife? And that hit is a bonus for touching me. Have some shame. Your fiance is standing right in front of you and you have the guts to touch another woman.”

Jungkook stood in front of you shielding you away from Namjoon's pissed gaze. “Y/N you're so funny it's your wedding today why wouldn't he claim you as his? I agree I like him. Alas! He doesn't pay heed to my hints. If you really despise Joon, I don't mind marrying him.”

Rina saw this as an opportunity to get closer to Joon. That wasn't what gaslighted the situation, it was the sudden revelation you were fooled to remarry this man who had put you through hell the past months.

“So dolling me all up in this blue gown was a cover up to hide the truth I'm forced to be tied to this mafia once again? You can have him for all you want. I don't care. He's been lying since the start to my countenance, and the same thing has been repeated. Boasting about his wedding with you when in reality that's another one of his games to make me suffer.”

Rina was left dumbfounded. She didn't assume Namjoon could have ever come up with such a lame excuse to hide the fact he's getting married to his wife for a second time. “I accept to be his wife.” Without hesitation she blurts out. Having developed a deep bond with the latter over the past years. All she desired now was to claim him as her's.

“Perfect anyways y'all suit each other rightly. Cheaters and mafias.” Namjoon grit his teeth, grabbing your arm pulling you towards the altar built at the center of the hall. “You were mine from the start. I won't take a no from you.”

Biting his clothed arm you shouted at him. “I was never yours to begin with. No person hurts their loved ones. All you have given me is pain and ultimate pain. It's better to be dethroned as your wife than to be crowned as a mafia's queen.” From the corner of your eyes you saw a pinch of guilt in his features.

“There's no way he'd regret what he did to me.” A pastor was summoned to the scene. He definitely wasn't the typical priest. From his appearance it didn't take a minute to acknowledge he was one of Namjoon's threatened souls. “Start with the vows and keep it short. All we need is to get to the "yes I do" part.” The former shivered blabbering whatever was written in the notebook.

“Do you Kim Namjoon take Y/N as your-” halting his narration midway he corrects him. “Kim Y/N repeat it again.” Three built up bodyguards stood behind him with firearms all loaded. Gulping out of fright he quickly does what he had commanded him to do. “Do you Kim Namjoon take Kim Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife?”

“I do.” He replies excitedly pecking your cheeks. Stomping on his feet you ended his excitement. “Do you Kim Y/N take Kim Namjoon as your lawfully wedded husband?” Pressing your lips together, you didn't dare to respond. “Y/N stop being so stubborn we are destined for each other. Why aren't you able to discern all these signs?” Punching his chest your vision blurred with tears.

“Signs? Aren't these all your framed ones? Why won't you let me live in peace? What have I ever done to you? You've been punishing me since childhood with your behavior.”

Sound of loud gunshots alarmed everyone. Getting into position they pulled out their guns. Aiming at the unannounced intruder. “The mafia king's getting married to his lover for another time and I wasn't invited. How sad is that. No problem, I decided to show up without an invitation to congratulate you both. But it seems like the bride isn't happy with the big day! Am I wrong?”

The corner of his lips lifted up exposing his canines. Danger and mishap was all that his personality apprehended. “YOU?” Laughing at the reaction he gained from Namjoon he shrugged his shoulders. Hand me over your bride and I promise to go away from here without harming anyone.” Raising his revolver in the air he swore. Namjoon was enraged after he boldly mentioned you as the sum of their freedom.

“Y/N let me help you make the decision mhm?” Running his fingers on the tip of the metal device he whistles in melancholy. “Once upon a time there was a lovely couple that resided in this country. Or should I be particular, it was this very city! They loved each other crazily and stood for the others. A girl then enters their life who was in love with her best friend. Cliche isn't it?”

Disliking where this story was heading to. You were eager to stop him. He grumbled annoyed before you did so. “God! This is so boring. Let's just cut the chase and get straight to the point. The couple helped that girl after she escaped from her spouse. And on one unfortunate day the mafia husband caught hold of her after finding out her whereabouts. And you know what he did to them? Due to his jealousy?”

Namjoon's fingers shivered. “He killed them, boom! Right beside the room the girl stayed in. Funny isn't it? She didn't even know her friends were murdered.” Chuckling at the miserable state you were in, he threw a rifle in your direction. “Now Miss Y/N what are your thoughts on the husband's decision? Should he survive or die?” Tapping his fingers on the chair he hums. “DIE!!!”