•15• Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

Jungkook :- Listen baby It's not like that... I can explain to you just listen to me.

Me :- What is left for listen??

Jungkook :- Listen to me, Calm down! Now tell me do you trust me?

I didn't say anything because I feel like there is a lump in my throat..

Jungkook :- I know it's hard to trust after that video but--
I hear someone interrupted him maybe it was his Secretary.

Jungkook :- Y/n stop crying.. I have something important to do.. I will call you later.

With a beep sound call end.

A/n POV:-

??? - Hello Mr. Jeon!

Jungkook - Oh Hi Mr. Min Yoongi, How are you?

Yoongi - I'm fine as always well Mr. Jeon I'm here to invite you for our Business Party tonight.

Jungkook - Tonight? Okay no problem I'll surely come..

Yoongi - Okay then meet you tonight.

Next Day..!:

Y/n step out from her room receiving a good Morning from Eunsook.
"Where is Taehyung?" Y/n asked sitting on the kitchen counter while Eunsook was busy making breakfast.

"Office."

"Oh yeah.. How can I forget about that.." Y/n spaced out for some second, remembering last night.. He didn't even explain himself. It was true, everything that she saw?

"Uh..Y/n! There is a parcel for you." Eunsook pulled her back from her sad thoughts and pointed on the small box placing on the table.

"For me?? Who could it be?" While mumbling this, Y/n steps toward the table. She unwrapped it and when she open it she found a pendrive.

"Why will someone send me a pendrive? There is no information of the sender." There is a note but on that 'read it after watching what's in that drive :)' was written. She install the drive in the laptop.

It was footage of some airport.. the video played and soon she understands what is in the video and what was that for.. the footage of the day when Jungkook landed and his interaction with Chan-Mi. Soon she realised her mistake she should not have to blame jungkook he was at no mistake. She called him but he was out of reach.

So she decided to lighten her mood by visiting her parents. She informed Eunsook and then left for her parents house.

Time skip

In parents house

Y/n pov

I'm ringing the bell from almost 2 mins and no one is opening the door.
Just then the door creak opened and reveal Soo-min. (Soo-min is out butler's daughter.)

"Soo-min-ah why didn't you go to school? Where is your mom? Why you guys were not opening the door?" I shower her with questions but soon regret as she is still a little girl.

She smiled and replied back to me,"I was doing my homework. I didn't heard the bell ringing. Namjoon oppa bring his girlfriend they came just a while ago so they are are busy with them."

"Ohh! Did you liked her?" I sat down to match our height.

"Yess. Unnie I like her so much, she bring me chocolates."

"Well I also bring you some chocolates. " Giving her the chocolates  I headed to living room.

"He-ra Unnie." I streched my both hands and scream.

Unnie came and hugged me.

"You came Alone? Where is jungkook?" Eomma asked.

"He's on buisness trip." I said.

"You're living alone?" Dad asked.

"I am living with taehyung and eunsook." I answered calming at their enquiries.

"But why? They are newly weds couple you should give them some space." Namjoon oppa said.

"They called me to live there... And also they are my bestfriends and they have no problem." I said.

"But sti--" before he could say anything I cut him off.

"Stop talking about me tell me.. why all of you gathered here?"

"It's Namjoon! He wanted us to meet her girlfriend."

"Ohh!! So eomma oppa did you liked my unnie?" I said while side hugging unnie.

"Yes ofcourse." They both said in unison.

He-ra pov

Joonie bring me to meet his parents. They are super good. I like them. And they also liked me. They are not like the typical parents. I wish mom was here with me.
When we were talking about usual stuffs.. y/n came out of surprise.. and her arrival made me more comfortable. She's such a kind girl.

After lunch

Me and Y/n were sitting in the garden.. talking about random stuffs when my phone rang I excused myself and get excited after seeing the caller ID.

Me - Anneyonghaseyo! Yoongi Oppa!

Oppa - anneyong sissy ! How was the meeting with your in-laws?

Me - pretty good. They are such a nice person.

Oppa - hmm

Me - when will you come back?

Oppa - maybe, next month.

Me - okayy.. remember you have to be in my wedding otherwise I'll not marry!

Oppa - Don't be so childish. I'll be there at your wedding.

I giggled.

Oppa - Okay bye

Me - Oppa my chocolates.

Oppa - I remember.

Me -  don't forget byeeee!!

Call ended.

I smiled to myself when y/n asked me "Who was that?"

"The boy who saved me." I replied.

"Oh where did he go?"

"He's on buisness trip."

"Oohh"

"Hey jungkook is also on buisness trip nah?" I asked her.

"Yea."

"You didn't talk to him?"

"I did an hour before , he went to sleep." Why I thought this but I felt that her eyes were not glittering as always when talking about jungkook so I didn't push the talk further.

Y/n pov

At night

I called jungkook.. I had few minutes of apologizing session.

Me : How are you? How was the day?

Jungkook : Tired.. Did you miss me?

Me : Alot.. I came at my parents house...