First Blood(update)

ابدأ من البداية

Decade than stops.

Noble: I will give you anything you want! Money, Woman, Power. Just say what you want.

Decade: you said anything right?

Noble than smiles thinking that he will be able to get away with it like the same way as he and his family has done it before by torturing the poor people.

Noble: yes... anything you want.

Decade: bring back everyone that you and your family have kill.

Noble smile than banish after hearing his request.

Noble: what?!

Decade: you told me anything and that's what I want. And if you can't do it well... I will have to kill you.

Before he could said something Decade in a quick move decapitate him. After killing him he looks at the noble dead body for a couple of seconds until he turns around with a quick swing removes the blood that was on the blade. Decade was ready to leave but he steps on something. He than looks down and sees the Kunai Gun the weapon he knock out of thr noble hand a few seconds ago before he destroyed the Kabuto Zecter.

He than bends down and picks it up and look at it for a moment until he decides to take it with him.

Decade: another fake Rider kill. Who many more are left by now.

Decade than approach to the entrance of the mansion where he park the Machine Decaders. He than hops on and was ready to leave the Mansion before the imperial police arrive knocking on the now ruin mansion. Before he drives off he started to hear a voice.

Please... help me...

Decade: huh?

Decade than looks back think that someone was behind him asking for help but he didn't see no one.

Decade: did I just imagine it or what?

Decade looks around trying to figure out where the source of the voice came from. But hears some footsteps approaching towards his direction. At that moment Decade drives off before the Imperial police spotted him.

But somewhere in the deep forest their was a big mansion and inside of one of the rooms of the mansion was a red sword hanging on the wall.