First Blood(update)

Start from the beginning

In the luxury mansion where the rich and Nobel live was now in complete ruins now. Infront of the gate two death guards were laying their and inside their were more bodies in each room and hallway. And on the main room their was the family who used to owned it were now dead and the person who did it was no other than Decade. And on the backyard two red blur could be seen clashing with each other until they stop revealing two Armor Knight that have a similar red Beetle theme but one of them was wearing the Decadriver.

 And on the backyard two red blur could be seen clashing with each other until they stop revealing two Armor Knight that have a similar red Beetle theme but one of them was wearing the Decadriver

Both of them than charge at each other with their own respective weapons

Both of them than charge at each other with their own respective weapons. Both Riders clash their weapons and sparks come out after their weapons made contact with each other. But Decade knocks Kabuto weapon out of his hands. Kabuto after seen this he try's to get it back but he doesn't see Decade sending a thrust towards his Kabuto Zecter. Ones the blade made contact with it started to shatter into pieces, ones the Zecter was destroyed Kabuto went back to normal he quickly panics. But Decade was infront of him again and started to beating him but not letting him time to defend himself. Decade than stops a second until he does a round house kick on the noble jaw knocking out a couple of teeth.

Decade: what a disappointment.

The Nobel after been kick he spits blood he than stands up to face Decade again, but ones he turns back he sees Decade is infront of him on his base form back. After seen Decade he falls back and lands on his ass and started to shake in fear him looking down on him, he than try's to get away from him but he tough sometimes he looks at what he touches and it was the pieces of the Kabuto Zecter and around them was multiple dead bodies of guards that try to kill Decade and some of them were used as human shield by the noble and that he also murder them in cold blood after seen them been useless to stop Decade. He than looks at him scared

Noble: why are you doing!?

Decade: you should know why... for all of the crimes you and your family have done to the innocents.

Decade than approach towards him and this made the noble scare.

Decade: and for ruining the name of Kabuto.

Ones Decade was infront of the noble, he raises his Rider Booker in its sword mode ready to decapitated but the noble stops him.

Noble: wait!