Chapter Fifty-Eight [18+]

Start from the beginning

I grabbed his face in my hands. "Faelen... you're all I want. Yes, I want this."

And I meant it. I meant every damn word. An adorable smile broke out over his lips, and he kissed me hard against the mouth. Then his lips travelled up my jaw, then up to my ear. 

"The contraceptive spell... do you know how to do it?"

I shook my head. "I was never taught."

"I can teach you later," he whispered against my ear, his breath hot and heady. "For now... I can put it on you, if you'd like."

I nodded. Faelen pulled back and, while looking me directly in the eyes, took his hand and palmed my lower stomach. Something hot bloomed from where his hand would have touched my skin -- were it not for the dress -- before seeping deep into my core. Then the sensation was gone.

He smiled. "That will last us twenty-four hours."

My stomach flipped at that. Without a word, I pressed my lips to his neck, desperate to mark him just as he'd marked me. I sucked his flesh between my teeth, and his hands plunged into my hair as a silent groan escaped him. A dark thrill went through me at the sound, and I couldn't help but smile against his skin. Now every woman will know he's off-limits.

Without missing a beat, I grabbed his blazer and pulled it off, pressing my lips to his as I did so. He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to the ground, not breaking the kiss. 

I pulled back. For a moment, I allowed myself a moment to admire his chiselled figure. His dark skin gleamed in the candlelight, and the deep groves of his muscles looked both sinful and inviting as I traced my fingers over them. It was as though his body had been carved from ancient marble, sculpted by the hand of a skilled artist long forgotten. 

I went for his belt, but Faelen scooped me up before I could do so, walking me across the living room towards his bedroom door. He kicked it open and walked several paces before setting me down at the foot of his bed. Wordlessly, while not breaking eye contact, he took a step back, fumbling with the buckle of his belt. After a few moments, the buckle came apart with a click! and his trousers slid down to his ankles. I sucked in a sharp breath as my eyes beheld the large erection pushing against the white boxers. Smiling to himself, Faelen slowly removed that as well.

His manhood was huge -- so much so that I felt a little nervous at the thought of fitting it inside me. As it stood up proudly before his frame and I had to wonder if this was where he had sourced his big ego. It certainly wouldn't have surprised me.

I looked to find Faelen smirking at me. Okay, definitely where the ego comes from. Before I could allow myself to be the drooling idiot in the room, I directed my trembling fingers to the back of my dress and began undoing all the hooks. Faelen watched me like a hawk, and, with one fell swoop, I undid the last clip and allowed the dress to fall from my frame.

Faelen sucked in a sharp breath as cold air washed against my hardened nipples. For a moment, it was silent as his wide eyes explored the vast expanse of my naked body.

"Jesus, look at you," he murmured. I blushed and looked away, awfully aware of myself as he approached. One he reached me, his hand curled around the sensitive skin of my thigh, and I gasped as he gently lay me down onto his bed. 

For a few moments, he remained standing, his chest rising and falling heavy as his eyes roamed over my body. Suddenly, he looked up at me, and I could tell by the intense look in his eyes that he wanted me. Badly. "I'll only do this if you want it, Kyra. Just say the word."

His cock hovered just several inches before my mound, which made my mind run wild with explicit thoughts. Trying to focus on anything but that, I sat up and cupped his cheek, making my intentions clear with my gaze.