I raised my eyebrows at his sugary words before he dropped his smile asking the real question, "Ok, you got me. Where's your partner Mr Kim?"

I cleared my throat, "She's inside the ballroom, Professor Bang. If you'll excuse me, I shall meet her and not keep her waiting," as I was about to go in, he pulled me back again.

"Stop lying Kid, I know you." He chuckles.

I roll my eyes, "Okay, Bang pd you know me. So can I go inside and find my partner for the day now?"

He raises his eyebrows before smirking, "Yeah maybe you should go to the captains' lounge and check the partners."

He says like he's hinting something to me before pushing me in.

What the heck is wrong with him?

Ignoring that, I walked to the captain's lounge taking a deep breath knowing Jisoo was going to be there with that annoying chicken.

For Salazar's sake, why am I jealous of that chicken?

I shook my head and entered the lounge. All of them were ready with their partners. They all stood near the door and waited for the call to walk into the ballroom and dance.

I was definitely late because of Professor Bang fuck that.

I glanced around finding all the elites there. Lisa with Jungkook, Jimin with Rosé, and Yoongi hyung with Jennie. Jin, Rm, and Hobi there stood with some random girls from our year.

I walked past them before looking at a girl. She stood alone glancing around just like me. Her back facing me as she shook her head. She wore a chick red gown complimenting her skin tone.

My heartbeat rushed as I tried to reach her. I know she was her.

Before I could reach her, she turned around.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jisoo whispers absolutely taking my breath away.

Their outfits for the ball, you all can imagine your own
Taehyung-

Their outfits for the ball, you all can imagine your ownTaehyung-

Jisoo-