𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕖

- I updated the "chapter" Act 3, cause I made Felicia another important character and Harry :)

- Im in love with Toby's Harry and Andrew's (sorry not sorry for that)

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER 😭🙏

~

"Welcome to Oscorp! Born from the mind of our founder, Norman Osborn. The Oscorp Tower houses 108 floors of innovation. Out scientific minds are pushing the boundaries of Defence, biomedical and chemical technologies. The future lies within!"

"Welcome to Oscorp, Visions Academy! Nice to see some familiar faces," Felicia spoke after the voiceover on the speakers finished, making the class turn towards her.

"If you don't know who I am, I'm Felicia Hardy, head intern to Dr. Connors and a Junior at Visions Academy. So, I'll be with you for the duration of your tour. Where I go, you go. Remember that... very important."

(Y/n) placed his hands in his pockets, annoyed as she stared at him with warning eyes. Once Felicia was done, she turned on her heel and walked towards a wide doorway. The teen tried to hide his awe at the equipment on the tables and without realising it, he stood at the front of the class.

A man with one arm walked to stand next to Felicia, his eyes glancing at (Y/n) before being given a clipboard.

"Welcome. My name is Dr. Curtis Connors. Yes, in case your wondering, I'm a southpaw. I'm not a cripple... I'm a scientist and the world's foremost authority on herpetology."

So... he works with reptiles. Cool. The teen thought, missing some of his speech.

".... or the man with macular degeneration whose eyes grow dimmer each day, I long to fix myself. I want to create a world without weakness. Anyone care to venture a guess just how?"

A guy beside (Y/n) with thick red glasses raised his hand, "Stem cells?"

(Y/n) avoided eye-contact from both Dr Connors and Felicia, staring at the circle of tech beneath their feet.

"Promising. But the solution that I'm thinking if is more radical."

Soon everyone turned to each other, Felicia tilted her head ever so slightly at (Y/n). He huffed his cheeks, one hand gripping the back of his neck, the other raising his hand.

"Yes?"

"Cross-species genetics..." Seeing that the doctor wanted an explanation, the boy gripped his bag straps tightly.

"For example... when a person gets Parkinson's, the brain cells that produce dopamine... start to disappear. A Zebra fish has the ability to regenerate cells on command. So... if somehow this person gets that ability then she's curing herself."

(Y/n) tucked his hands back into his pockets, clearly not liking the attention that the  Freshman gave him. All staring at the teen, obviously judging. Why do all smart people in private schools gotta be soooo annoying?

Felicia and Dr Connors shared a glance. The head intern bite her lip, trying to hide her happiness at the approving face of her mentor.

(as someone who's from a private school in AUSTRALIA, there are some snobby people)

"And you are?" Connors asked, amazement shining through his eyes.

"Uh... (Y/n) (Last name)..."

His eyes snapped down to the beeping watch. "I'm afraid duty calls. I'll leave you in the more-than-capable hands of Miss Hardy. Nice meeting you all," Connors left with the a nod, walking away.