𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕪

LYLA appeared in front of Miguel's eyes, leaning in slightly while moving her heart-shaped glasses down. 

"You're a bit late."

"Can't be everywhere at once."

"A text would've been nice!"

"I was gone for two days! What happened?"

Screens popped around Miguel while he walked forward, showing the damage that 1610 caused. LYLA taking a step before teleporting around the screens. 

"Ok, ok, I know what it looks like... but! Here's the good news!"

"Oh, here we go..."

Seven screens joined together, showing the spiders that were a part of this drama. He placed his hands on his hips, raising an eyebrow as the top screen replayed [Y/n] fighting Doc Oct in different scenes. 

"The multiverse didn't collapse. Help provided by our trusted [Y/n]."

"Oh cool!"

Miguel said sarcastically. The screens disappeared as LYLA glitched around the dark room. 

"Little touch and go but it all worked out."

She said, extending her arms out to four screens of Miles. 

"Great story. Did you find [Y/n]'s location with his goober?"

"It's not a goober! It's a gizmo."

LYLA placed her hands on her hips, squinting her eyes at Miguel. She then pushed her glasses up as the two finally got to a screen that was tracking [Y/n].

"So where is the kid?"

"Back in 0094. For some reason, he was taken and not the dimension's Spiderman. Completely off radar for two days." 

Miguel's red eyes glanced at LYLA, a glint of... concern? fear? 

"Don't worry, he is not an anomaly. The models say he was meant to go instead of 0094."

The man nodded as he looked down at his gizmo watch. He grabbed another one while staring at the screen. 

I had face planted into the concrete rooftop, my legs taking a second to drop. I helped myself up, sticking both my middle fingers at the portal. 

"¡Vete a la mierda! Estúpida mierda de dimensión!" (Fuck off! Stupid dimension shit!) 

I glitched. I held my stomach in pain as I prayed for a portal watch. 

LYLA teleported next to Miguel's head, pretending to lean up against it. 

"He ain't gonna like who is though. . ." 

It felt like hours passed. In reality, only 20 minutes past. 

Did they really lose track of me? 

Nah, LYLA would be searching for me. 

. . . Right? 

Or was this my punishment for being part of something that I had no control over. . .

I quickly sat up as fear washed over me. I held onto the internet tower, gripping onto my jacket. 

What if I'm an anomaly?! 

They left me so I can die slowly! 

Another ten minutes past and I was crawled up into a ball against a wall. My head was in my knees while my arms hugged my tightly.