𝔻𝕀𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝟙𝟞𝟙𝟘

Alright, let's do this one last time... 

My name is [Y/n] [Last name] and I was bitten by a radioactive spider... and adopted by the Morales family when I was 4. 

And for 3 years of my teenage life, I thought I was the one and only Spiderman... 

I'm pretty sure you know that rest but I'll fill you in anyway;

My father, Captain Jefferson Davis died. He was... killed by the Lizard. 

My older brother, Miles Morales was the Prowler... He also died. Fell from a height that killed him instantly. 

Saved a bunch of people and the city loads of times.

Nearly got murdered by my uncle who became the Prowler to avenge his nephew and brother. 

According to Miguel... my uncle was an anomaly so... Miguel killed him. 

And uh... my uncle caused my dimension to collapse... soo I now live in Dimension 2099. No biggy though...

Now... I loved 2099. Going on missions everyday, making sure that Alchemax never went to crazy with their builds. 

I see a lot of weird shit as a 16 year old, one time I fought a donkey zombie! But this time, it was weirder then normal weird. A black hole opened up and I tried to web anything, calling out to any variant that was on mission with me. 

But it didn't work. 

I was in someone's New York, landing somewhere near a school called... Brooklyn Visions Academy with my portal watch fried to a crisp.

And the rest is history... 

I sat in Physics, the teacher putting on some documentary about Quantum physics. I already knew about it so I didn't listen. I placed my hand under my chin to rest it as I sighed. The girl that sat next to me was none other then a variant of Spiderman. Gwen Stacy. 

The classroom door opened quietly as Miles- wh- Miles?!

"Mr. Morales, moving in the dark. You're late again," the teacher stated. I honestly don't remember her name...welp.

"Well, Einstein said that time was relative, right? I'm not late, maybe you guys are early," A 14 year old version of my brother said with an awkward smile. Gwen laughed, breaking the silence making everyone accept me look at her. 

"Sorry, it is just so quiet.

Damn... out of the dimensions, I gotta be stuck with a Miles Morales that probably doesn't have a [Y/n] [Last name] and... has...  his family alive...

Fuck. 

It was the next day or morning as Miles bumped into Gwen. I stood off to the side, playing with my sweater, Miles looking like he had just run a marathon. One of my hands were held close to my face, my thumb picking at the sides of my nail. 

"Why are you so sweaty?" 

"It's a puberty thing... I don't know why I said that. I'm not going through puberty. I did and I'm done. . . I'm a man ." 

Miles coughed as his voice went deep. I stopped, my eyes moving to the teen with concern written on my features. Miles slightly recoiled at the sight of my eyes staring at him.