"Okay"

"You okay?" He asked when Jade began to breathe faster.

"I. . . I'm fine" She panted trying to catch her breath.

"Did you hurt yourself?" Jade shook her head pointing to the gun.

"What about it? Amina!!" He called his wife for help. He didn't know what was wrong.

"What's up,babe? Why do you have this poor girl down here!?" Amina asked, telling Jade to sit and try to breathe.

"We were bonding" She shook her head with a sigh.

"Call Perrie"

-

"Leave it, leave it " Leigh-Anne whispered, taking the phone from Perrie and turning it on silent. She straddled her wife, pulling her shirt over her head. She wore a satisfied smirk as she ran her hands down her body.

"Let me see who it is, baby"

"No, it's not an emergency" Leigh-Anne raised her hand out of reach. Perrie tickled her wife as she would do the girls making her drop the phone.

"Hello?" Leigh-Anne sat up with a pout when Perrie answered anyway.

"It's our time babeeeee."

"Shush" Perrie shushed Leigh-Anne trying to hear Amina.

"Is she okay? Should we come home?"

"No-" Leigh-Anne snatched the phone and hung up before pulling Perrie on top of her.

"Babe. I'm not in the mood anymore." She got off of Leigh-Anne.

"See! That's why I said don't pick up."

"Jade's having a panic attack they said" Leigh-Anne kicked the closet door and stormed into the bathroom. Perrie knew she had an attitude because of her sexual frustrations but she couldn't help it, she was worried about her kid.

"Baby, I want to take you on a date"

"No. I don't want to go on a stupid date!"

"Listen, I don't like your attitude. You keep it up and we'll go our whole trip without."

"No, no. Okay. I'm sorry" Perrie hugged her wife feeling bad.

"I don't just want sex, babe. I just want you, I haven't had you in years, I don't like this. I dont like having to share you. Now you want babies and you want to go to work. I never see you and i hate that. "

"I know baby. It's just me and you for now"

"You won't pick up the phone unless it's an emergency?"

"I'll ask if it's an emergency and then call back later."

"Okay. I want you to take me on a date." She wrapped her arms around her wife.

"Now you wanna go on my stupid date?"

"Yes please. I miss you"

"Go get dressed."

"Where are we going?"

"A restaurant"

"Booooo" Leigh-Anne put her thumbs down.

"You act like your little badass baby. This is where she gets her behavior from."

"No she doesn't"

"Yes she does"

"No she doesn't"

"Yes she does. Put on a dress." Leigh-Anne nodded running into the bathroom. She had an idea.

Perrie smiled at her big baby and called Amina back.

"Sorry, I had to talk to Leigh about something important. Is everything okay"

"Yes my dumbass husband had Jade shooting a rifle and she began having a panic attack or something. Or at least thats what i think it is."

"Oh no. That's not good."

"It's not. She's afraid of Doctors and she wanted to talk to you. You want to talk to her a bit?"

"Yes please, Momma"

"Is Leigh-Anne still being a pain in the ass?"

"No, she just needs some TLC." Amina rolled her eyes.

"Here baby, it's mama"

"Mama. . .I mean Ms.Perrie"

"Yes baby, are you alright?" Jade shook her head with a frown trying not to cry.

"Do you need me to come home?" Jade nodded with tears brimming in her eyes.

"Baby?" She called for Leigh-Anne

"Yes, I'm almost ready"

"Come really quickly"

Leigh-Anne came out the bathroom with her hair in a neat half up half down, wearing a semi see through green dress.

"Look at Jade's arm. I think she hurt herself but your mom said she was having a panic attack "

"Damn. You okay, bub?" Jade smiled hearing the nickname.

"No. It really hurts and I don't want to be here without you and mama-Ms.Perrie. I meant. I meant Ms.Perrie."

"I'm packing my things, love. Just hang tight. Amina will take good care of you. Okay? She will make sure nothing happens."

"Wait, Ma!"

"Yes Leigh-Anne"

"Can you ask London if she can help Jade."

"Yeah. She's going to be here in a minute."

"Jade, I know this doctor she's going to take really good care of you, okay?"

"Okay but I still want you and Ms.Perrie. I'm scared."

"We can fly back out babe. Go pack your stuff"

"I'm not leaving." Leigh-Anne walked away from the phone. She was promised a trip to Jamaica and she wasn't leaving until it was over.

"I'm coming, okay? I love you and I'll see you in a few hours babe."

"Okay. Can Leigh-Anne come too?"

"She's not going to come babe."

"Can you ask her please?"

"I will ask her okay"

"Okay" Perrie hung up and walked into the bathroom wrapping her arms around Leigh-Anne.

"Baby, I know you don't want to leave-"

"I'm not going back to New York. Jade is a strong girl. She will be okay"

"Baby, she's still a kid. She wants us, we're her guardians. She's asking for us, it's times like this that is the most important. We can come back out once she's better. Please. She wants you, she wants her mommy."

"Don't mommy me" Leigh-Anne hated herself for giving in. Although she didn't really like kids she loved Jade and Jesy and had soft spots for them.

"You coming?"

"I don't have a choice" Leigh-Anne grumbled packing her legal documents and other necessities.

"You do. You're a grown woman. I would just hope that that you would make the right choice and realize that as a parent and as a mother it's important for you to put your children first. Their needs come first, not our wants. Jamaica will be here, it's not going anywhere. Prove to Jade that you're there for her Leigh-Anne. She wants you, she was asking for you. Don't let her down."

"Okay"