Chapter 11

"I'll take this for you" Leigh-Anne helped Perrie out of her jacket before taking her bag.

"Thank you"

"I'll take your shoes, mama" Jesy smiled at Perrie waiting for her to take her shoes off. Once she did she put them in the closet on the shoe rack.

"Thank you, bubba"

"Is this a home cooked meal?" Perrie looked at her wife. She's been asking Leigh-Anne to cook for her for weeks now. She was tired of eating outside food and couldn't cook too well herself.

"Yeah, it's fish."

"Curry?"

"Yeah. Bake and soup."

"Split pea?"

"Yeah"

"You've done well. Thank you, baby. This was all I wanted. I might have to take you on vacation" Perrie kissed her before walking into the kitchen to make her plate.

"I'll do it baby, go shower and put on something comfortable"

"Okay."

Once out of sight Leigh-Anne turned her attention to Jade.

"Don't come into my house and have the nerve not to open your mouth and speak"

"Sorry"

"Mommy, mommy. She said that you're rude and that if I touch her she's going to make me cry."

"You're threatening my kid?"

"No"

"What did I tell you? I said one fuck up and you're out of here. You're fucking up"

"I'm sorry"

"She's really mean to me, mommy. I want her to go away."

"Me too but I'm already in some hot water with mama. One thing at a time" Jesy went into the kitchen with Leigh-Anne making sure to stick her tongue out at Jade before she left.

"Come set the table"

"I have homework"

"What's that got to do with me? Come set the table." Jade sighed but did as told.

"With less attitude." Jade flashed a fake smile putting the bowls down on the table. She was proud of herself for not breaking it over Leigh-Anne's head.

"Sit baby" Leigh-Anne told Jesy as she began bringing the dishes over to the table.

"Go change out of your dirty clothes." Jade walked up to her room, deciding to take a shower before changing into her pajamas.

"You've really outdone yourself, huh?"

"I just figured that I could cook and clean a bit while my woman is out working hard."

"If only i could come home to this everyday but you're only a housewife on the weekends."

"Um, ouch. I take a lot of pride in my housework and looking after my wife and child"

"Is that why she's been going to school with no lunch?"

"I didn't pack your lunch, bubba?"

"No, you were busy"

"Why didn't you tell me, I'm sorry. You were probably so hungry. Mommy's going to make sure you eat extra well today. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It was just a accident. Mama bought me oreos anyway." Jesy giggled when Leigh-Anne kissed all over her face.

"You need to eat three proper meals a day. Not two with oreos."

"Where's Jade?"

Leigh-Anne shrugged, filling their three bowls with the hot soup.