[Chapter 6] Reward

Miros was the first to wake up

Realizing quickly she was still there. They had barely changed positions trough the night. Overriden by the relief of her prescence, Miros looked at her for a while simply breathing in and out, before deciding to break apart to explore the house.

As his arms unwrapped themselves around Tatsumaki, she suddenly woke up.

-"Weakling... Don't... Comfy..."- She hadn't opened her eyes, but she was very much awake and aware of his prescence. Tatsumaki grabbed his hands and lead them around her body again, letting them be as they were.

-"Sleep well last night?"

-"Yeah, really well..."-This time, she opened her eyes before adding another comment, this time whispering, almost as if hiding her words from the one she loved.-"Still...Hurts... A little."

-"What?"-Miros had noticed, but didn't want to push her too much.

-"Nothing, kiss me, brat."-She was frowning and blushing at him but wasn't annoyed at him so much as she was at her for letting that choice of words out. Still, he could hear them and it would be fine.

Miros complied.

That's what made him different, there was no filter or fear with the new S-Class.

-"We oughta get the day started, don't we, wind girl?"

-"Do we...?"- Tatsumaki had utilized a quiet tone while holding each other tight.

-"We could just stay here together and not acknowledge the rest of the world... But I kinda wanna get to the bottom of this monster association thing."- Miros was still cuddling with her but looking at the ceiling, somewhat distant.

-"Let it go will you? It was just a stupid gang we wiped out, period."

-"Was it? That bot seemed expensive and very much intelligent... Plus, you saw the ammount of monsters there were, right?"

-"Yeah... But I don't really care about it right now.."- Maybe it was the weight of the moment that made her mind that numb at other topics but she couldn't help it either way.

-"You don't have to, it's just what I was thinking..."

-"Shut up, this is my house and you're not allowed to think anymore until you leave, you got it?"- She had climbed on top of him while raising her volume of voice and grabbing his wrists, pinning him down on the bed.

Miros's eyes widened as she did, as if in that instant he had become aware that this wasn't a dream. Eventually, they returned to normal as his lips were moved to a smirk.

-"Maybe we should get dirtier before going to take a shower, right?"

-"Is that another thought?"- Tatsumaki used her index finger to push it against Miros's mouth.

-"I... N-No?"- He managed to put out as her finger pressed him.

The Tornado of Terror noticed her beloved's punctuation where she was sitting and felt a sudden urge to satisfy him. She licked her lips while looking at him.

-"Altough, now that I think about it more clearly... Maybe getting a little dirtier wouldn't be that bad..."- She said as she began to insert his problem inside her.

 It still hurt her a bit but what little pain they shared was sabotaged by the pleasure.

Tatsumaki tried to move on to the shower by herself, but was quickly followed by Miros, much to her surprise.

-"I... What are you doing here?"-Blood rushed to her face, despite her annoyance.

-"I'm... Taking a shower, duh..."