I took a deep breath.

"Well, everything started when we played spin the bottle, I had to kiss him and he wanted to resume the kiss but I parted our lips.The week after, he introduced us to his girlfriend and I was heartbroken. He always gave me mixed signals,touch my hand on purpose and I caught him staring at me in class for way to long." I stopped to take a breath.

"I cried for a whole days and I tried to get a revenge on him by dating Miguel, and it worked.His gf cheated on him and he was so furious that Catarina heard him talking about how he can love me instead of her but she didn't tell me that.On his birthday, he threw a party and I went with Luis and Catarina.I got drunk, he came to get a drink, we flirted, he leaned in and our lips connected."

"This is getting interesting..." Brian said.

"He pinned me to the wall, kissed my neck and brought me to his room.Our clothes were off, we fucked and I fell asleep on his chest." I felt guilty.

Brian's eyes widened, like he totally didn't expect that part.

"In the morning i woke up naked, he woke up too but we didn't talk about it at all.Camilla almost caught me in his room and then I went to Catarina's house.When i got there I felt guillty for cheating, I saw the post about Olivia and Miguel cheating and tought that he just used me to get a revenge on her for cheating.I cried for two whole days.In the end, I realized that it was not healthy for me, I arranged to meet him at school to explain everything to him."

"Is there more after this??" he asked me worriedly.

"There is so much more Brian."

"But when we met at school, he started convincing me that it's wrong to end this, he started telling me all the things that happened that night including the things I did while doing the, you know what. He tried to convince me that I enjoyed it, and he started to get closer to me. He leaned close to kiss me but tears started to slide down my cheeks, I slapped him and went to the toilet and cried for 20 minutes."

"That's so fucked up from him.How could he do that to you!?" he hugged me and I returned the hug.

"That's why I avoided him.But when I went to his game, I couldn't stop looking at him.I went to that stupid party, that guy Jota probably wanted to fuck me, João punched him and I went out crying.After a few minutes he also got out and sat next to me.He asked me why I avoided him and I got furious, I didn't understand how he didn't understand, I started yelling at him about everything."

I sighed.

"He started apologizing to me and told me how he didn't know, but in the end I didn't accept his apologies and left."

"I'm so sorry Stasi.I saw how jelaous he was that day when you sat next to me but I didn't figure it out."

"Please don't tell this to anyone.Especially Camilla, she would kill him if she found out."

"I won't, trust me." He took a sip of his coffee.

"You know, he wanted to talk to me today, but I said I'm busy because I wanted to find out that secret of yours."

"You should really talk to him." he adviced me."Maybe he want's to apologize again, to maybe explain more things. You need to give him a chance. "

He zooned out thinking about something.Like his mind was in an other place.

"I think that you both still love each other, but you two didn't give a good chance to that love. Don't let it stay foresaken, fight for it Anastasia."

I was stunned by his tips, I didn't expect him to believe that him and I are meant to be in some way.

"Thank you Brian, this conversation with you really helped me clear out my mind a bit."

"No problem, do you need a ride home?"

"Maybe."

We both stood up and went outside to his car.It was a Ford Mustang with black stripes on the hood, I think it was a V6. I opened the door and sat on a leather car seat, the black interior inside was eye catching.

"Cool car." I said looking around.

"Thanks."

He closed the door and started the car. The powerful sound of the engine could be heard as he changed gears, when he stepped on the gas the car sounded even more powerful.

-

"Thank you for driving me home."

"No problem."

I closed his car door and started walking to my front door. Suddenly, I heard his window roll down and I turned my gaze back to the car.

"You better talk to João!" he yelled.

"I won't promise."

"Please Anastasia, you'll ruin yourself like this. Talk to him!"

"Okay, you're so annoying!" I heard the car honk and then his car got lost in the streets of Lisbon.

____

I had so much inspo for this and I really like this chapter!João scored a goal and he looked so hot. Vote if you liked this chapter and leave recommendations!

urfavblondewriter loves you😘