"Sorry?" I said trying my best not to laugh. She opened her mouth to speak but the bell rang. I walked out of class with Leanna and ignored the glares coming from Ms. Fagan. Once we made it to lunch, Leanna smacked my arm.

"You're such an idiot." she says laughing.

"He can't help what he is." Blake said coming out of no where. I punched his arm and he laughed. After we all got our lunches and sat down we started our usual random conversations. Someone was talking about donuts and somebody else was talking about bandanas while I was staring at the cookie on Leanna's plate.

"Don't you dare." Leanna snapped grabbing the cookie and putting it somewhere I couldn't reach. I jutted out my bottom lip hoping she would give in but she didn't. So I stole Adams instead.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO." I stopped chewing immediately and looked over at the person who screamed. Adam.

"Josh!" He cried. I swallowed the cookie and bit my tong from laughing.

"You ate my cookie." he shouted angrily.

"Sorr-" before I could even apologize Adam lunged at me. Why are we all obsessed with cookies?

"Adam wait! I'll buy you a new one." I said quickly. He smiled innocently before getting off of me. I got up grumbling to myself and handed him a dollar.

"Thanks Joshy!" Adam chirped with that ridiculous nick name they used to call me. I sat back down next to Leanna and she was laughing.

"I hate you." I mutter jokingly.

"You love me." She winks. The rest of the day went smoothly until of course we all became dress up dolls. The boys went to Zachs house. And the girls went to Maggie's house. This was going to be one hell of a night.

Leanna's POV:

Hair. Make up. Dress. Shoes. I felt like barbie getting dressed up by a 6 year old girl. Sophie sat on Maggie's bed watching us girls get ready. I am almost done. Emily did my make up. And Maggie did my hair. Now it was time for my dress. Everyone was done except me.

"Leanna hurry the boys are here." someone yelled. But all I could do was stare at the beautiful dress I had on right now. It fits perfectly just like it did when I first tried it on at the store I bought it from. After staring, I had one last glance before walking downstairs. It was the most cheesy thing ever. Josh waited at the bottom of the stairs for me while I came down. It was so cliché. And I loved it. Josh was looking at me in awe and was smiling.

"You look...words can't even explain how beautiful you look right now." he says making my stomach flutter with butterflies. My heart beat was so loud I bet Josh could hear it.

"You look good too." I say smiling.

"Not as good as you." he whispered into my ear. And here we go again with the butterflies! After Josh put my corsage on, we took pictures and then we all drove in the boys cars to our school.

Josh's POV:

What's taking her so long? I waited impatiently at the bottom of the stairs tapping my foot on the ground. All the girls came down except Leanna. All I wanted to do was see her.

"Leanna hurry the boys are here!" Maggie yelled. After a few minutes I heard a door open and then footsteps come closer and closer to the stairs. Then I saw my beautiful girlfriend in a beautiful dress and I realized for the second time in my life that this was the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I was smiling and staring at her. I couldn't take my eyes away. Finally she reached me at the bottom.

"You look...words can't even explain how beautiful you look right now." I say truthfully. Her heart beat quickened at my words.

"You look good too." she says with a smile.

"Not as good as you." I whispered into her ear.

Leanna's POV:

Once we arrived, we took more pictures together and then we sat down at the same tables. There was music playing. Some people were dancing while others were socializing. I immediately pulled Josh to the dance floor and he was laughing the whole time. We both started dancing to "Shut Up and Dance" by walk the moon. We were laughing and dancing awfully since we were both bad dancers. But nobody seemed to care, we were just having fun. A lot of other people joined in the song too. We kept on dancing and dancing non stop. Every now and then we would grab a drink and talk to each other a little but then we would dance again.

"Hey Maggie." I say walking up to one of my best friends. All of a sudden she burst out laughing.

"Maggie? Are you okay?" I questioned.

"Leanna stop making me laugh!" She shrieked while holding her stomach from laughing so hard. I laughed nervously. She was definitely a little bit drunk. I scanned the room when my eyes landed on Zach. I took off my heels quickly and ran over to him.

"Zach, Maggie's buzzed." I say and he went over to Maggie who was doing who knows what.

"Mags? What did you drink." Zach questioned as if he was talking to a child. She then pointed to a cup that did look like the fruit punch I drank earlier.

"Someone spiked it." he says casually after taking a sip. It's like it didn't even faze him.

"Go get her a water bottle and she should be fine." he says. I nod quickly and go to the drinks. Before I can get it Josh grabs my arm.

"Leanna!"

"Hey I have to get this water-"

"Nope your coming with me."

(Play Song)
I was about to say no when a certain song came on. We reached the dance floor and I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands on my waste.

There's a song that's inside, of my soul.

Josh was staring at me the whole time.

It's the one that I've tried, to write over and over again.

We swayed back and forth.

I'm awake in the infinite, cold.

Josh sings lightly in my ear.

But you sing to me over, and over, and over, again.

I rest my head on his shoulder.

So I lay, my head, back down.
And I lift my hands and, pray.

To be only yours I pray. To be only yours, I know now, your my only, hope.

"Josh." I say.

"Leanna."

"I love you."

"I love you too." He says back.

Sing to me the song, of the stars.

He twirled me around making me laugh.

Of your galaxy dancing, and laughing and laughing again.

We began to dance again.

When it feels like my dreams are so far.

I wanna stay with him forever.

Sing to me of the plans that You have for me over again..

The chorus continues.

So I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray,
To be only yours I pray, to be only yours I know now you're my only hope.

I lifted my head to look at him again only to see love and affection is his eyes.

I give You my destiny.
I'm giving You all of me.
I want Your symphony.
Singing in all that I am.
At the top of my lungs, I'm giving it back.

I put my head back down.

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours I pray
To be only yours I know now you're my only hope.

Josh is my only hope. Without him I would be nothing. I need him so much.

I love you Josh Harrison.