40

How exactly did Y/n L/n become a criminal?

How in the world did a 5 year old child, have wanted posters plastered all over the poles and walls of the area?

How, did a child: have a warrant out for her arrest.

It's very simple really.

4 words.

Dabi. Ice cream shop.

In all honesty, Y/n did not mean to become a wanted criminal.

She really truly didn't.

"Wow!!! Is that me on a poster?!"

Shigaraki huffed and sprinted ahead, quickening his pace as the little girl clutching his arm had no choice but to speed him with him.

The two were waking down the street after the pale faced male lost a bet and had to take the girl out to get a doll, then bring her back.

"Shit, why the hell are you still even here brat?!" The man angrily muttered.

Y/n frowned and glared at him, clutching onto her doll in her right hand.

"I'm gonna kick your balls if you don't stop being mean."

The man stopped.

Crouching down he tried to not strangle her.

"And who taught you that language?"

"Just your nice friend Dabi..." Y/n slyly grinned as her finger pointed to another poster of her up on the wall.

She gave a smile at the photo of her and tugged on the sleeve of Shigaraki. "Hey, what does... thaf—theeft mean?"

"Stealing."

"Oh. Do you steal?"

"Obviously."

"Isn't that bad?"

"Well, you remember those Icecream tubs with Dabi right?"

"Yeah?"

"You stole those."

"... I did?"

"Yes."

"..."

"You're a little criminal in fact you brat"

Shigaraki held back a laugh. Muttering a few curses under his breath as he looked at the girl who was staring at the ground with no emotion evident on her face.

"You. Are. A. Criminal." He says again, emphasizing each word. This time he didn't even hold back a smile as the girl glared at him. Provoking children was fun.

Until it wasn't.

"I'm not a criminal, I'M GAY!"

Shigaraki whipped to meet the girls eyes.

"I'M GAY!"

Well that got people's attention.

So he had no choice but to grab the girls arm and drag her back to the base.

The male sighed and kept his continuous fast pace as he strolled down the streets towards the bar where the rest of the league was.

The door flung open and Kuogiri was the first one to greet them. "Hello Tomura Shigara—"