𝟬𝟮

Enjoy this! Its kind of bad chapter, so sorry! But don't worry, Y/n is going to visit UA soon!

---------------

Parking the car in Hizashi's parking lot, Aizawa picked up Y/n who was snoring quietly. Gesturing for someone to open the door, Hizashi opens it as quietly as he could.

Placing her on a couch, all three of the guys stand crowding around her not sure what to do, Until Aizawa gets his phone out. Opening his messages, he texts,

come over please. now.

-------

The door burst open, as a few people walked in, "I'M HERE AND READY TO-" Midnight started to yell, but what cut off by a bunch of "Shhh"

As Midnight, Nezu, Toshinori,Cementoss, Ectoplasm, and snipe all went up the stairs, they see a little girl asleep on the couch.

"Help. We don't know what to do." Hizashi says, and Midnight sweat drops.

"Well, you gotta wake her up first Hizashi." She says.
"Oh, yeah" Mic answers so Shinso lightly shakes the girl to wake her up.

"Y/n, Y/n, wake up." And he waits. Rubbing her eyes she looks around to see a bunch of people crowding around her.

Trying to escape all the people looking at her, she runs to the closest person, being Aizawa. Sitting on his lap, she waves hi to the faculty.

"Y/n. You and me are going to go shopping, while the men make your room." Midnight says, and so she picks up Y/n off Aizawa's lap, and the R-rated hero leaves the house, shutting the door behind her.

"That child is going to be so spoiled." Aizawa says, shaking his head as Toshinori gives a speech about parenting.

While Aizawa, and Hizashi went to the store to buy room stuff, And Shinso and Toshinori stayed home to cook.

Hizashi was going to help Shinso cook, but the last time that happened Hizashi's hair got fried.
——
Midnight was holding about 6 bags in one hand, and the child's hand in another. Y/n was staring off at the distance, not really sure still, what was going on.

As they went from shop to shop, getting clothes, toys, more clothes, and more toys as well as necessities, Midnight was finally finished and carried Y/n as well as the 8 bags of goodies for her.

Once they had got in the car, Midnight placed the newly bought car seat in the car, and start to load everything in.

Placing her hands at the steering wheel she starts to drive home, and couldn't wait to see what the guys had prepared for Y/n.

While sitting in the back, Y/n was staring up at the R-rated hero. She hadn't talked at all to her. Opening her lips to speak she mumbled, "what's your name pretty lady." And Midnights heart melted at the cute shy voice.

"Well Y/n, my name is Midnight. I'm a hero! Do you want to be a hero?" And from the back Y/n shook her head yes.

"Do you have a quirk yet Y/n?" Midnight asked and the girl shook her head.

"I'm only 4." And the conversation ended, with a silence, which to Midnight was awkward but it Y/n was peaceful.

When Midnight pulled up into Hizashi's driveway, they heard yelling from inside. Thinking that there was trouble Midnight grabbed Y/n, and ran inside.

"We've caught you villa-" and then Midnight stopped  talking and stared at the sight.

Toshinori was fanning a pan using a paper towel, and Shinso was trying to get the fire out by putting another paper towel in it. And he was also shirtless right now with an even bigger fire and a screaming and frantic Toshinori still holding a paper towel.

Close to them, Snipe was sitting on the couch, looking through a magazine. Nezu was holding an instructions Manuel and reading it off. Shota and Hizashi was trying to assemble a bed, and a hammer was on the floor. Cementoss was also helping with the bed. But then the hammer was dropped on Hizashi who screamed loudly and then everyone started yelling at him.

Chaos. One word to use or describe this.

"What in the world are you men doing?" And the whole room stops and stares at her.

"You've scared the poor kid."Midnight says, and Y/n just stands there.

"Sorry if we scared you Y/n." Hizashi says apologetically. Nobody had actually talked to Y/n yet, so he was the first besides Midnight.

Y/n didn't reply and quietly said, "it's okay." Then looking around the room Y/n walks over to Shinso who had finally fanned out the fire.

A little nervous he was gonging to screw up, Shinso waved at her. Not doing any gesture back, she hugged his leg instead.

Midnight started to coo at the wholesome interaction, which resulted in getting hit by Aizawa.

Y/n let go of his leg and walked over to the couch and sat down swinging her legs back and forth. Snipe, not knowing what to do with the child just gave her a smile.

She didn't return it.

In Aizawa's head, as he was helping Hizashi finish making the rest of the bed, he thought to himself,
We'll be good parents. And help her. And her shyness as well. And Nezu read off the finally step for the bed.

Taking a step back to admire their work, Hizashi started to clap like a little child. Everyone looked over at Y/n to see what she would think.

With everyone looking at her, Y/n walked over to the bed and poked it with her finger. Seeing that the mattress was squishy, she started to giggle.

Her tiny laughter filled the room, which made the people in there smile at her.

Carrying it upstairs, Hizashi bumped into a door, and hit Shota in the face. Finally getting it into a empty room, next to Shinso's, they take a step back. After admiring their work, they walk downstairs to see food laid out on the table.

Soon 9 people were sitting at the table, with Y/n sitting on a few stacked pillows which were stacked on top of chairs so she could see. Looking around at the food, it looked nothing like the food at the Orphanage.

"What's that?" Y/n asked, pointing at the bowl of blueberries.

"Blueberries. Want to try?" Toshinori asks, and hands a few to Y/n. Everyone watched as she popped a few into her mouth. Y/n was chewing and her blank face started to smile.

Taking a few more blueberries from the bowl and placing it on her plate she quietly ate them. Reaching for the blueberry bowl again.

As people were putting actual food on their plate, they deadpanned at Y/n. "Y/n. Wanna eat food?" Aizawa says and held up a bowl of rice and salmon.

"Blueberries." Y/n said, saying the word again. She likes how the word rolled off her tongue.

Aizawa sighed, and turned to his "adoptive son" as he likes to say.

Shinso sighed as well and turned to Y/n. "If you eat rice and salmon, we'll buy you more blueberries." And took a spoon and began scooping some on her plate as well as some salmon.

This time, Y/n didn't hesitate and started to eat the rice and salmon.

The people at the table giggled at her cuteness.

With her 3 new caretakers, they were excited. And ready to start a new chapter in their life.

————-
Hi guys!!!! I finally finished this chapter! YAY! Anyway, thx for reading!

Sending virtual hugs!🤍