25

After Aizawa had calmed down a very annoyed Y/n, they both walked off the train in hopes of being to get to the agency quickly.

Tugging on his sleeve, Y/n asked, "Zawa? You have my doll, right?" And she waited for an answer, but when she never got one she stopped walking.

Doing a full 360, she turned everywhere in search for the tired looking man wearing dark clothing and a grey scarf holding a bag. 'He shouldn't be that hard to spot.' Y/n thought, then she realized that she could only be looking at the shoes of the people. At most half of their upper body.

"Zawa?" She called out again, and when she didn't get a reply, her face dropped and she started to shed a few tears.

Meanwhile, her father was standing in the crowd still holding her bags, and when he turned around to ask the young girl if she was hungry he was met with just random people and no reply.

Turning his head in every single direction that existed he was still met with no reply from her daughter.

"Y/n!" He called out, almost dropping her suitcase as well as he doll, he frantically kept trying to spot a tiny girl, but he really had no luck.

Then, he sighed and looked in one more direction he spotted them.

"What are you doing her Eraserhead?" The Jean man said, as he stared him down intimidatingly with his usual look.

Looking around, Aizawa puts a hand over his mouth and whispers, "I kinda lost my kid." And before the Jean man could saying anything, Aizawa quickly asks, "you?"

Best jeanist pressed his lips together, and looked around and replied, "that coat is very unprofessional looking."

Looking back at the not amused underground hero, he replied gruffly, "I lost bakugo."

"YOU WHAT!?!"

the two men stared at eachother.

"Well... you lost your daughter."

"it's very hard to lose an angry boy who constantly lets off explosions and yells."

Somewhere in the train station, an angry looking blonde boy was walking around with his hands stuffed in his pocket.

Scoffing, he turned around to yell at the pro hero he was interning for, except when he turned around the man was not behind him.

Brushing a hand through his hair, he grumbled because there wasn't much hair to actually push back, so instead he grimaced and kept walking.

Then, he felt someone bump into him and before he could yell at them to back away, he heard a familiar voice.

"Sorry Mr-" then she paused.

She cocked her head and stared at the blonde boy who's face froze.

"Is that you bakugo?" She asked, and stared at the top of his head in wonder. she had always thought that his hair was spiky.

Bakugo who know realized the situation he was in, sighed knowing that he couldn't hide his hair forever.

"...yeah. It is Y/n. Did you get lost?" He asked, and ruffled the young girls hair, wishing that his hair could at least have some kind of volume.

Nodding, Y/n rubbed her eyes as she nodded more and continued staring at the man with flat hair in front of her.

"... if that's really you then what's my quirk?" and she crosses her arms staring at the boy with narrowed eyes.

Sighing, Bakugo patted the young girl on the head and replied, "it's weather. I'm bakugo you idiot." and he rolls his eyes playfully.

Happy that it was, Y/n gave another big smile and hugged the boys, and a few seconds later he reluctantly smiled a little before asking, "what are you doing out here alone anyways?"

Pulling away, Y/n tugged on the hem of her shirt and responded, "lost Zawa in the crowd. Do you come looking for me?" And she stared up at him with her usual innocent e/c eyes.

Nodding slightly, Bakugou ignored the fact that he was lost as well and grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled out his phone one last time only to see his dead battery symbol.

He muttered a curse under his breath, and scoffed, making sure to keep a grip on the young girl, pushing through the crowd he tried to avoid the people walking towards him.

Then the crowd started to move with the blonde boy which was easier for him, but when he saw the cause he cursed internally.

"Oh my gosh!!! It's best jeanist!"

"He's my favorite hero!"

"Who's that guy near him?"

"I don't know, he looks kinda scary."

And as more people kept talking and muttering, Bakugo picked Y/n up running to the front yelling, "OY- JEANIST! SENSEI!" And both mens heads whipped to his direction.

The ash blonde gently placed Y/n on the ground patting her head, then turned to his mentor yelling at him and screaming which resulted in his hair spiking back.

Pointing it out, Y/n said, "now your hairs back to normal."

the blonde only grunted and stomped away with his mentor, who motioned a hand for the 2 people to follow.

Then the crowd dispersed one by one, the train station was back to its normal pace, and Aizawa, Bakugo, Y/n and Best Jeanist was all outside the Jean man's black limo.

"I'll be taking her now eraserhead." Best Jeanist said, and he grabbed the luggages out of Aizawa's hands, gently picked up Y/n, put her in the car and shoved the blonde boy in the car. Then he drove off.

So Aizawa who was left on the sidewalk watched the car drive off into the distance, before heading home.

Meanwhile, Y/n who was now at Best Jeanist's agency after a car ride she was immediately greeted with some fancy looking people with flat hair. When she pointed It out, the Jean man simply laugh and said, "that's the style in my agency dear." and he waved a hand off.

Amazed by the man in from to her, she immediately began to follow him around just muttering, "so fancy... so polite..." and so on.

Meanwhile, she stole a few glances at the blonde who was sitting in a styling chair for the 5th time that day for his hair to get flattened again.

"Why does he get his hair flattened?" Y/n asked, and the blonde tried to use this as an opportunity to get away.

he failed though, and best jeanist was looking down on the boy.

"GET ME OUT OF THE PLACE!!!"

"no."

"WHATS WITH YOUR CRAZY CALM ANSWERS DUDE!!!"

"bakugo... your not being very fancy."

"NOT YOU TO Y/N!!!"

"Young Bakugo, be quiet. me and lady Y/n are gonna go have a fancy tea party. You are not invited."

"WELL THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!"

"...you can be the guard dog."

—————
Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating in a loooong time- I owe y'all
Anyway- thx for reading!